S2: bad move

Enid pov:
And here I am. The gates of nevermore. The day I've been dreading is here. I honestly think I should just which dorms at this point. I really don't want to see Wednesday. I walk to my dorm and see a really tall zombie looking man. Has to mean Wednesdays here. I walk in and see her at her desk typing. She might have started a new novel. I walk to my bed and start to unpack. I start to get bothered of the quiet room so I play music on my speaker. Then Wednesday gets up, walks to MY side of the room, and turns off MY music. And then proceeds to walk back to her side like nothing happened! Not even a hi or nothing!! " Hey," I said turning around.
She ignored me! Smart move Wednesday! " Wednesday!" I yelled walking a bit. She got up from her chair. " What Enid what?" She said normally walking towards the middle of the room. I walked in the middle too. " You turned off my music!" I yelled. " Oh are you going to cry about it?" Wednesday asked. WTF.
" Are you going to get mad and leave again?" I said. " Are you going to take back your clearly shown emotions again?" Wednesday asked. OMG.
" Fuck you Wednesday!!" I yelled as I walked out of the door slamming it.
Wednesday pov:
I can't believe I just said that. I've hurt Enid some much during my visit and just now. I can't keep hurting her!! I hate asking people for help but I need to ask. I walked out of my dorm and walked to yokos. I knocked and the door opened. " Hi goth girl," Yoko said surprise because I never come here. " I need your help," I said not looking her in her eyes. " who is it?" Divina yelled. " Goth girl" Yoko yelled back. " Who?" Divina asked. " Wednesday Addams" Yoko yelled. " Oh invited her in" Divina yelled. " want to come in?" Yoko said looking at me. " Ok" I said moving pass her. " hi Wednesday" Divina said with a warming smile. I just looked her up and down. " So goth what did you need help with?" Yoko asked sitting on her bed. " I made Enid mad" I said looking at the ground.
" Oops bad move Wednesday" Yoko said.
Enid pov:
After walking by myself for a while I don't want to talk to anyone but Yoko right now. I run to yokos dorm and the door opens. " she yelled at me" I tell as I walk in. " Who?" Yoko asked. " Wednesd-" I say before I see. Wednesday?
" omg" I yell as I walk out of the dorm. I ran to my dorm. At this point I don't feel like crying I feel numb. I lay down on my bed and get a book to read.
Wednesday pov:
" Wait so you like?" Yoko asked.
" like what?" I asked. " Goth you like totally like Enid" Divina said. " I don't " I say.  " Goth yes you dooo" Divina said. " goth but you like need to stop making Enid feel bad" Yoko said. " ok" I muttered as I walk out of their dorm. I walk to mine. As I walk in I see Enid on her bed reading. I don't bother her. I just get ready for bed. I walk into the bathroom to get changed into: black shorts, and a gray tank top. I let my hair down free. I brush my teeth then walk out to see Enid in her pjs. We turn off the lights. Of course I leave one light on for her. I lay in bed trying to fall asleep. After a while I can't stop thinking of Enid. I get up and walk to the balcony. I stand there looking up at the sky. Then I hear the window open. " Wednesday what are you doing?" Enid asked. " What happened to wens?" I ask. " what" Enid said confused. " You used to call me wens. What happened?" I ask turning to look at her. She Stood next to be. " you started acting different" she said. I look at her. " Like what?" I ask. " You got mad at me a lot" she said. I move closer to her. " im sorry" I say. " and then you say that" Enid said. " What?" I ask. " You say you're sorry Wednesday but you don't show me" Enid said looking at me. I placed my hands on her waist. " Wednesday" Enid whispered. " Enid" I whisper back. She leans in and our lips meet. She pulls back and sees my red painted face. " wens you ok" Enid asked. I nodded yes and I lean back in to kiss her with a smirk.

784 words.
[ hello people. I literally slayed making this chapter. Bye❤️]