S2: video

Enid pov:
I get up and chat with Wednesday a bit. She's not going to classes today. She want to play on her cello. I get up and get ready for school. I still can't believe we did that last night. While getting ready I can feel a smirk grow on my face every time I think of it. Anyways when I'm done I walk out the dorm to my first class. " Is that her?" I get a girl ask from ahead of me. " Yeah" her friend says with a giggle. When I pass the they look at me dirty. Matter of fact all the people in the hall are. What? I brush it off and enter my classroom. I sit next to Alex. Everyone keeps turning a whispering. " Hey do you know what going on?" I ask to alex. He shakes his head. He doesn't answer me but gets up and sits next to someone else. I feel my heart drop to my stomach. When classes that class is over I get a call from my mom. I haven't seen nor talked to her since I've left.
*******************************
*on call*
Me: hello?
Mom: Enid what are these videos?
Me: mom what videos?
Mom: these disgusting videos Enid!
Me: mom I can't see the videos! Just sent them to me please!
Mom: You aren't every welcomed in this house again Enid Sinclair!
*******************************
When I hung up I was sent the videos. But I'd already gotten to my other class. I'll watch them later.
It was now my lunch period. I sit down with my other group of friends. " Hi guys" I say as I sit down. They all look at me and shake their heads. What the fuck? Then I see Yoko and Divina running up to me. They both give me a hug. " Omg gurl are you ok?" Divina asked as she sat next to me. " i mean people keep looking at me weird but im good" I say with a tiny smile. " Have you not see the videos?" Yoko whispered. " No and why are we whispering?" I say. The two girls glance at each other. Then they grab me by my wrists and drag me to the restroom. We go into the big stall and Yoko pulls out her phone. " I think you should see this" she said handing me her phone. They then leave the stall leaving me inside. I click on the video and see Wednesday on top of me. I feel tears running down my eyes. The video is from me and her last night in the dorm. Then a announcement on the loud speaker came on. " Enid Sinclair and Wednesday Addams to the principals office now!" Mrs. Brown shouted. I walked out of the stall. I handed Yoko her phone. " you ok?" Divina asked. I shook my head no the left the restroom. Walking down the hallway people gave me dirty looks and laughed. When I got there I saw Wednesday sit on her chair. I sat on a separate seat and looked at Mrs brown. " So girls. I was recently on my social media. And I saw a anonymous user post a video of you two in your dorm. I know you girls are young and having changes I your life. But this behavior is not exceptional for anyone. I will have to change your guys is dorms. And you two will be expelled for the rest of the semester-" Mrs brown  say's before I cut her off. " Mrs brown it's a new semester. I can't just leave my classes" I say. "Oh well. You should've thought of the consequences before doing this" Mrs brown said. " yeah so you guys are just gonna punish us. And not the person who did took the video. Or let alone try to figure this person out?" Wednesday asked. "Well I've  talked to you girls enough I think it time to go back to your class. And I expect to see your girls stuff packed by the end of tomorrow noon." Mrs brown said completely ignoring Wednesdays question.
Me and Wednesday get up from our seats. " this is bullshit" I say under my breath. " I know" Wednesday says. We leave the office and go to our dorm. " ima go figure this out" Wednesday said walking to her desk. " how?" I asked laying on my bed. " I don't know. But I need to. I'm not gonna have us naked all over the internet" Wednesday said putting her coat on. I got up from my bed and walked to the door. " bye I love you" I say with a smile. ". Bye I love you too" Wednesday said giving me a peak on the cheek before leaving the dorm.

790 words.