S2: home

Wednesday pov:
I when I walk out of the dorm I go on my phone. I look at the video trying to find the position the video was taken. It was right outside of our window. No one was near. How?
I go outside to the quad. " yo Wednesday sick video" Xavier said sneaking up beside me. " Shut up" I muttered. " how did it end up on the internet?" He asked clearly knowing that I'm annoyed. " it wasn't intended. It not like we wanted it" I said uncomfortable. " Hey it's not like I haven't seen you like that before" he said. " shut up. and aren't you supposed to be in class?" I ask. " I am but I'm skipping" he said proudly. " You should really be in class" I said. " But history sucks. and what are you even doing?" He asked. " I'm trying to figure out who could have filmed this video" I said. " So where are you walking to?" He asked. " right here" I said as I stood in the position outside of my window.  I know I can't figure this out by standing in a pacific spot. I need to look at the dorms around here.
Enid pov:
I soon find out the videos my mom send me were 'the videos'. I click on the videos and it sent me to a link. That said banned? I refreshed my screen 3 times before knowing it was right. I was banned. But how? I've never been on the website? I text Yoko.
******************************
Me: gurl come to my dorm asap
Yoko: I'm in class
Me: come. to. my. dorm
Yoko: ok give me a minute
******************************
I hear a knock on the door. I welcome her in and we lay on my bed. "So me and wens are trying to figure this person out. So my mom sent me the link to the video and when I pressed on it it said banned. So how do you have the video?" I ask. " gurl you wanted me to come here just to answer that?" Yoko asked. "Gurl just answer my question" I said rolling my eyes. "Ok I don't know. I was walking down the halls today. Everyone including me was blasted a text. But no one's was banned from the website" Yoko said. " let's me see your phone" I said. She handed me her phone. I put her password in and then went to the video she was sent. I go on the website and look through it. " Ok ima go back to class. When you're done just go to my dorm and drop my phone off" Yoko said getting up from my bed and leaving. I went through the website. Gather any user name I can write.
Wednesday pov:
" Can I help you with that?" Xavier asked. " no " I said. " Please Wednesday" he begged.
He reminds me of Enid. Never taking no are an answer. " fine but know you're just gonna be standing around" I said. We walk to the first dorm. I knocked on the door and a person opened the door. I threatened him in telling me if he did it it not. I might have told him I was gonna slit his throat if he didn't tell me. I do that to a few more people before I decide there wasn't a chance of me getting the stuff I needed through anything.
I walk to my dorm room.
Enid pov:
While I look through a few photos and pictures on the website. I decided to search up the name on Google. I search it up and it gave me a sentence to read. "This website is used fo-" I was interrupted by a door opening. "Enid" Wednesday said. I quickly turning off the phone and slammed it on the desk." Hi wens! did you find anything?" I asked turing to look at her. " whats that?" She asked walking up to me. " I was just watching netflix and I got tired so I turned it off" I said. " ok" she said as she took off her coat and kissed me.
"What did you find?" I asked with a smile. " nothing im going to search later" she said as she sat on my bed. I got up and sat next to her. " how do you think of all of this?" Wednesday asked. I lay down on my back. " I just don't understand why anyone would film us? Like what did me or you do?" I said looking up at the ceiling. She lays down too. I cuddle up next to her and she lets me. " I don't know. But I promise you we'll find this out" she said giving me a kiss on my forehead. "That was not netflix it was the website the video was posted on" I said digging my head into Wednesdays chest. " can you tell my the website or show me?" Wednesday asked. I got up and grabbed yokos phone off the desk and looked up the website again. I handed Wednesday the phone and I went back to cuddling her. " this website is used for certain groups in nevermore" Wednesday read. " How are we supposed to find more if we just have that sentence" Wednesday said. "I don't know" I said. I get a call from my mom. Wednesday glances at my phone and looks at me. " ima go outside" I said getting up and going outside.
**************************
*on the phone*
Mom: Your stuff is outside on the porch. You can pass by to pick it up.
Me: what?! Wait mom!-
Mom: no I said after I saw that you aren't welcomed in my house.
Me: wait mom please it wasn't on purpose! I swear!
*************************
She hangs up on me! I walk into my dorm in tears.
Wednesday got up from the bed and ran up to me. " are you ok? What happened?" She asked with care. "M-my mom she said I-I can live with her no more because" I say. I couldn't breathe through half of that sentence. She hugged me. " because of the video" I cried into her shoulder. I can tell she was a little uncomfortable. She still isn't used to physical touch yet.I feel my stomach tighten as I breathe. It's like I'm taking 2 breaths a minute. Wednesday lets go of me and placed her hands of my cheeks. "Breathe Enid. Please" she said lowly. I cry and cry. "Deep breathes ok?" Wednesday said. I inhale and exhale. " one" Wednesday muttered. She continues to count my breathes. When I began to breathe normally she hugs me. " I'm sorry" I muttered. " hey its not your fault Enid" she said as she let go of me and gave me a forehead kiss. Oh how I love those. We changed into comfy clothes and laid in bed. I lay close to her. But not to were we're touching. She turned to look at me. " would you like to stay with me?" She asked. "Wait what?!" I say in shock. " would you like to stay with me? I asked my mother while you were changing. She said stay as long as you please" Wednesday said. " yes! Yes I would" I say exited. She cuddled up to me. " mhm and we can go on walks, go painting, go swimming in lakes, and we can go to any pink filled shop you'd like" Wednesday said moving hair out of my face. " you promise?" I ask. " I promise Enid. And I promise sooner or later. We'll find this person" she said.

1257 words.
[heller people! If feel like none of my fucking story's actually get to 1,000 words. Bye shitheads love u❤️]