Life

Enid has been getting stomach pains. Just two more days until she gives birth. Right now Wednesday was rubbing Enid's stomach. Enid was in joying it. Enid told Yoko about the names. She really loves the name Genesis. So dose Wednesday and Yoko. Enid feels a sharp pain from her upper thigh.

" Ahhh my love," Enid said with a scrunched up expression of pain.

" Yes? Are you ok?" Wednesday asked look at Enid.

Enid then feel liquid run down her leg.

" Ah crap," Enid says annoyed. Enid quickly gets up from where she was sitting. Wednesday grabbed her hand.

" I'll get the car ready mi amor," Wednesday said giving Enid a kiss.

" Ok," Enid said kissing back.

Enid pov/ 2 hours later:
As soon as me and Wednesday got the hospital I called Yoko. I told her to get to the hospital fast.  The nurse doctor placed us in a room. Wednesday placed me and her name as Mrs. Addams.
In the car we discussed the name it's Genesis of course. And then I felt my first contraction. It felt like hell. Yoko knocked on the door. Wednesday opened it I was already in the hospital bed.

" Omg girl," Yoko said running up to me with her hand in front.

" Hey," I said in pain.

" Omg I'm about to be an auntie eeeee," Yoko squealed.

" Yoko just shut up," Wednesday said annoyed.

" Wednesday be nice," I said staring in my girlfriends eyes.

" My apologies Yoko. I'm really stressed. Please be a little more quiet," Wednesday says rolling her eyes.

I teach her how to do that. I can tell she hates it but it makes her seem more nice to people.

" Wow has Wednesday Addams gone soft?" Yoko says grinning.

" Just shut up," Wednesday says rolling her eyes again.

30 minutes later:
The nurse came in. She asked how long my contraction were apart, how they felt , and if I knew how many centimeters dilated I was.

" No," I answered a little worried.

2 minutes later:
" Mrs. Addams you're ten centimeters dilated," The nurse said in shock.

Yoko and Wednesday looked at each other in the eye. I can tell they were worried.

" So what dose that mean?" I said looking at Wednesday.

" Mrs. Addams your going to have your baby right now," The nurse said starting me in the eyes.

I feel tears starting to form in my eyes. Wednesday ran up to me and kissed me before grabbing my hand.

10 minutes later:
" Ok just push one more time for me," The nurse said looking at me.

I held on to Wednesdays hand tightly.

" Congratulations Mrs. Addams," the nurse said grabbing my baby.

To be continued...

450 words

[Hello people. Sorry I didn't post yesterday I was sick. But I hope you like the story for the day. Bye❤️]