friends

Enid was taking pregnancy test every day for four weeks. Because she was going to tell her friends Yoko, Bianca, Divina, and Xavier. Ajax went to prison long long ago. She is happy to have friends like them. Like a soon as they understood what was going on they jumped into action. Right now Enid and Wednesday were in the car. Enid was looking at her belly.  She is a month and 3 weeks. She was about to be two months. But she just looks like she bloated.

" My love?" Enid said still looking at her stomach.

" Yes?" Wednesday said taking her eyes off of the road and facing her head to Enid.

" What do you want to have?" Enid said turning her attention to the road in front of her.

" I want a healthy baby nothing else," Wednesday said smiling and looking at the road.

" How do you think they're going to react?" Enid said facing Wednesday.

" I bet Yoko is going to say "Omg omg I'm going to be an auntie omg," Wednesday said smiling.

" I know," Enid said smiling.

5 minutes later:
Wednesday and Enid were at the front door of yokos house. Enid could not stop staring at Wednesday. She was picking at her fingers. The bot knocked.

" Hey girls," Yoko said opening the door.

" Hey yok," Enid said giving Yoko a hug.

" Hello Yoko," Wednesday said staying where she was but waving.

" Oh come in come in," Yoko said gesturing them to come.

" Hey," Bianca said from the kitchen.

" Hi," Divina said from the kitchen.

" Hello," Xavier said from the restroom upstairs.

They all look at each other and laugh. Wednesday and Enid went to the kitchen and sat down at a table filled with snacks.

" So what have you guys been doing?" Bianca said stuffing her face with a little bag of fruit snacks.

Wednesday and Enid look at each other and smile.
Enid opened her purse and took out the test. And just held it up. Yoko, Divina, and Bianca look at each other with their mouths open.

" I'm gonna be an auntie," Yoko said tears filled her eyes.

" Wait like actually?" Bianca said bringing her hand to her mouth in stock.

Divina jumped up from her chair and went to hug Enid. Xavier walked in to see Yoko crying, Bianca in stock, and Divina hugging Enid.

" Wait who died?" Xavier said walking in.

" No one died silly I'm going to be an auntie," Yoko said getting up from her chair.

" Wait Enid's pregnant?" Xavier said walking up to Enid.

" Yes I am!!" Enid said smiling.

435 words
[Hello people. I really need ideas. Bye❤️]