S2: i need a break

No one's pov:
Then Enid woke up. "shit," she
whispers as she sat up on the couch. She then sees Wednesday emerge from the bathroom. Enid stood up. "Wens," Enid said following Wednesday.
" Wens answer please," Enid said. " Wednesday!" Enid shouted. " Quite down Enid," Wednesday said as she closed her room door. " No wens you need to listen to me," Enid said as she opens Wednesday door. " I don't have to listen to anything. Now get out," Wednesday demanded.
Enid just stood in the middle of the room. " Get out now!" Wednesday yelled. Enid had tears in her eyes. " No you need to tell me," Enid yelled back.
" Get out! Go cry somewhere else!" Wednesday shouted even louder which made Enid flinch.
" Fine," Enid said as she walked out and slammed the door. Wednesday took a deep breath and sat down on her bed.
Wednesday pov:
I like Enid. I want to keep her safe. But I guess I lost to a boy that can get stoned by his on snakes. And I know Enid truly dose love Ajax. There's nothing I can do about that. I also know I can't be mad at her forever. I need a break.
Enid pov:
I wish I can just tell wens. I don't even know why she's mad. That dream that I had would never happen. I know wens she's very bold. If she dose like me she would tell me. But she's never been cool about talking about her feelings. Like one time me went on a walk and she's was mad. So instead of talking me that she punched a tree. Poor tree. I swear I saw a hole branch fall off. And the tree wasn't even old😭.  I know why wens is mad. why is she mad that I was dancing with Ajax? I don't even know if she's mad at me because of that. I do love Wednesday.
No one's pov:
Enid walk to the kitchen. She puts her hands on the counter. She takes a couple of breaths and walks back to Wednesdays room. She doesn't bother the knock she just walks in. " wen-" Enid said before she didn't see Wednesday on her bed. There is no bathroom in her room so where is she? She didn't walk out of the room. Enid looked around the house one more time before going back to Wednesdays room. She saw a note on the bed that read. ' I'll see you at nevermore '.
After Enid read that she started crying. " What did I do?" She shouted as she sat on the ground. She got out her phone to text Wednesday.
**********************************
Enid: fuck you Wednesday
Wednesday: I'm sorry.
********************************
That text just made Enid cry more.