S1: jail

Genesis pov:
I feel disgusted. I feel so bad for ma. I feel bad because as soon as I was born ma had to ignore the fact that happened to her. "I-im sorry ma" I say. " Oh my beautiful girl" ma says lifting her head from my moms shoulder. "It's not your fault" ma cried. Ma got up and hugged me.
" you are a wonderful gift" she says. " ma" I say. She pulls back from the hug to look at me. " yes?" She says. " I want to find him" I say. "Dear you can't" Ma said. I know I can find him. "Whats his name?" I ask. " Ajax" mom said.
3 hours later:
As soon as I got to nevermore I went straight to Mrs. Browns office. I barg in. "Mrs brown" I say. I walk in front of her desk. " genesis im in the middle of a meeting" she said. " I need all records from the year 2023" I say. "Once again I'm in a meeting, and the school can't possibly hold information from that long ago" Mrs brown said. "Then someone needs to drive me to the police station" I say in a hurry. "It's a week day. no. Go back to your dorm" Mrs brown said. I'm gonna figure this out! I need to! I storm off to my dorm. "Jennifer!" I yell as I walk in. "What genesis" Jennifer said turning to look at me. Did she just- EW! "Jen are those hickeys?!" I half shout. " Shut up! What do you need?!" Jennifer asked. "So my mama got rapped and that how I'm here. And I asked my mom to help me find him. and she said everyone lost contact with him and nevermore kicked him out. So now I'm go to the police station and going through all the records of that year" I say. " First I didn't know you have two moms. And second soo what do you expect me to do?" Jennifer asked. "Help me!" I shout. "How?!" She shouted back. "Put clothes on, cover up your hickeys, and meet me outside of the gates. I'll explain on the way" I say leaving the dorm.
After 20 minutes I see Jennifer running towards me. " what took you so long" I say. " I had to try like 5 different shades of makeup to cover this up" Jennifer said. " ok so even we get there you gonna run in like something happened. Your gonna say "there's was a robbery down the street. And the store owner caught him" and then once I see a cop run outside ima run in and go where they hide the records" I say quickly as we begin to walk. We walk for 10 minutes, making small talk. We now stand in front of the station. "Do you remember what I told you?" I ask. [YALL WHILE IM MAKING THIS PART SPEAK NOW TAYLOR VERSION CAME OUT😭✋] " yeah" Jennifer said. She runs in screaming. I quickly move next to the door. I see three cops run outside.  I walk inside. Quickly walking to the very back. Mom taught me that they usually hold them there. I walk into an office with lots of drawers I find the year 2023. Holly, Victor no! I need Ajax! "Hey!" A voice yelled behind me. I turn to see a cop. Shit! I try to run pass him. He quickly grabs me by my waist pushing me against a wall. 
10 minutes later:
Well now I have my call. I mean I would call my grandpa. But I think my moms have to know.
**********************
*on call*
ma: hello dear
Me: um ma
ma: yes?
me: im in jail ha
ma: what?!
me: im in jail and I need you and mom to bail me out please?!
ma: we'll be there in an hour
***********************
Enid pov:
why the fuck is my daughter in jail. I look at my wife that sat next to me on the couch. "Genesis is in jail" I say. "What?!" Wednesday said. " and she wants us to bail her out" I said getting up. " Marcus you're going with a abuela and abuelo" Wednesday yelled as she grabbed the keys. " ok!" Marcus yelled running down the stairs holding his nintendo switch. We get in the car and drop off Marcus. After he left the car went silent. My mind is filled with questions. Why did she get arrested? Who was she with? Where was she?  "I can't believe she's in jail" Wednesday said. " you taught her well" I muttered. Wednesday looked at me. Why did I say that?  "What did you say?" Wednesday asked. I didn't answer. "I'll not be ignored enid" Wednesday said. "Whatever" I said. "Enid we haven't fought like this since the apartment. I don't want to right now" Wednesday said. "Yeah and that night you ran off with Ajax. You know what! What did you guys even do?!" I yelled looking at her. "Nothing ok! Let's just f-focus on our daughter!" Wednesday yelled. I'm done with her. " MY daughter" I said. I get out of the car and go inside. "Excuse me. I'm here to pick up Genesis Daisy Addams" I say to the lady at the front desk. I wait a while until I see her walk up to me. " where's mom?" She asked. " Why just why did I have to spend 4,000 to bail you out of jail?" I ask ignoring her question. We walk outside. "Because I was trying to find Ajax. And why are you acting like moneys a problem?" she said. "You know what I'm not even gonna answer that money part. But what are you gonna do? When you find him genesis. What are you gonna do? Tell me!" I yell at her as we get into the car. She didn't answer. "And I don't want to come here ever again Genesis Daisy Addams! I swear!" I yell looking at her through the rear view mirror. "Tell genesis something" I say to Wednesday as I put on my seatbelt. "Listen to your mama genesis" Wednesday said. Why is she being soft on her? I know I feel bad for what is said but.. " mom my roommate is around the corner can we pick her up?" Genesis asked. " ok genesis" Wednesday said.
1 hour later:
When we get home I went to me and my wife's room. "Get out I'm going to sleep" Wednesday said walking into the room. "What?" I say getting up. "I have a headache. Get out so I can have silents while I sleep. Please!" She said yelling the last part. "Fine!" I yell getting out of the room.
I walk into the basement into my office. If she gets quiet for the first time in 16 year I do too.
I sit in my chair closing my eyes. I sigh. How can I be so stupid?
1203 words.
[greetings shitheads.😝 anyways I just want to tell you buttheads how much I love you. and how much I appreciate you guys. you bitches literally make me to happy. and sorry I might be slow on posting for awhile. oh yeah and I might do a new book but still wenclair. because I just figured out how to make a new book😐I love you fat asses so much bye❤️]