S2: silent

Wednesday pov:
I am done packing now. It's ridiculous that I had to pack Enid's stuff."Wens" enid said. "Yes enid?" I say looking at her. "Thank you so much" she said with a smile. " Of course. Don't forget you can stay as long as you'll like during and after this school year" I said kissing her on the cheek. We hear a knock on the door. I can only assume as lurch. I back away from her as I go to open the door. Lurch groans and walks pass me to carry me and Enid's stuff. I signal for Enid to follow as she dose. "So what are you gonna call me?" Enid asked. I look at her giving her a 'what?' look. "Like are you gonna call me your 'good friend'?" Enid asked. I nodded. I then noticed that me and her never defined our relationship like that. We didn't talk about us. I get lost in my thoughts. By the time I look up we've reached my family. " hello my little storm cloud" I father said as he hugged me. I did hug back but backed away. " hello Wednesday" my mother said standing where she was. "Hi Wednesday" pugsley said hugging me. "Hello father. Hello mother. And hello Pugsley" I said and they let go from the hug. " And this must be Enid" my mother said looking at Enid. " Hi everyone" Enid said with a little wave. " She's my good friend" I say looking at her. She smiles at me. My parents look at each other with a smirk. "Enid I'm surprised you've not been killed yet" Pugsley said with a giggle. "I guess she warmed up" enid said with a huge smile. "Well it's time to get in the car" my mother said. Me and enid were first. We sat across from my parents. My parents sat in front of us. Pugsley sat in the front. 'Shot gun' as enid would call it. The whole car ride my parents and Enid made small talk. And my parents gave me and her the occasional smirk. "Im tired" Enid whispered to me. "Enid you napped all morning. I had to pack your stuff how are you tired?" I whisper back. "I don't know. But I'm tired" Enid complained.
I pat my lap. Enid gives me a smile then lays her head down. My mother looks at me. I hate to admit it but she's right nevermore did change me. And my father is right. I did fall in love there.
45 minutes later:
Once we get to the Addams estate I wake up Enid. "Enid" I whisper as I shake her. "Mhm" she hummed as she opens her eyes. " we're here" I say.
"We are!" She said with excitement in her voice as she lifts her head from my lap. I nod.
We come to a final stop and we get out of the car. Enid stretches before walking to the trunk. "Oh dear what are you doing?" My mother asked. " Excuse me" Enid said since she didn't understand. "Let lurch handle it. You need to settle down" mother say. "Oh are you sure?" Enid asked. Mother nodded. "And you have a room upstairs. Unless you want to share Wednesday. That's perfectly fine" mother said with a smile. She looks at me. " I may show her up stairs" I say walking away. She follows behind. I walk her up to her room. "Here where you could stay" I say as we walk in. Enid smiles. She placed her hands on my waist. A light blush fills my face. "I love you" she say with a grin. "I love you too" I say. I pull her in for deep and messy kisses. She slips her hand into my shirt. I let out a slit moan at the feeling of her cold hand touching my bear skin. I place on hands on the back of her neck pulling her closer. There's a knock on the door. We quickly separate and I fix my shirt. " come in!" Enid yells. My mother opens the door. " I just wanted to say dinner will be soon. And Enid your stuff is being brought up the stairs now" mother said.
She looks me up and down before leaving. I give enid a peak on she cheek. " I'll be in my room. It's right down the hall" I say. I leave and go to my room.
Enid pov:
I love her so much. I leave my door open for lurch.
I lay down on the bed and scroll through tiktok. then I get a call from Yoko.
****************************
*on call*
Me: hey Yoko
Yoko: hi gurl
Me: classes are done already?
Yoko: yes! Today went by so slow without you
Me: we both need to wait 2 week
till we can hang out
Yoko: ok. But do you want to go to the movies
on saturday at 3?
Me: yes!
Yoko: yay!
Me:ok well I go to go now bye love
you!
Yoko: bye love you!
**************************
Todays wednesday so that means I have to wait
three days! So that means like 2,000 days!
The door opens and lurch places my stuff down. He goes back and forth getting my stuff. When he's done I unpack and get comfortable. I make the bed and hang up my Taylor Swift posters. I'm done now. I hear a knock on the door. "Enid honey" a voice said through their knock. "Yes?" I say. They open the door and it Wednesdays mom. "Dear I wanted to ask if you would like to help with dinner. I asked Wednesday right now but she said no. But would you?" Mrs. Addams asked. "Of course I'd like to" I say with a warming smile. We walk downstairs and to the kitchen. "Can you please chop up the carrots" Mrs Addams said. I got the carrots and started cutting them. "Your really good at that aren't you?" Mrs Addams said with a giggle. "Oh well I like to cook at home" I say with a smile. "What do you like to cook?" Mrs Addams asked. "Like salad, cookies, tacos, pancakes, oh and I love to cook cakes" I say. "Cakes for who?" Mrs Addams asked. "For my brothers birthday" I say. "How many brothers do you have?" Mrs Addams asked. "6 and I'm the only girl" I say.
Wednesday pov:
I walk over to Enid room to see if she's there. She's not. I walk down stairs. I stay silent as I see Enid and my mother cooking. They giggle and talk. I run upstairs with a grin on my face.
30 minutes later:
" wens" Enid said as she walks into my room. " yes?" I say as I turn to look at Enid. "Dinners ready love" she said with a smile. She gives me a kiss. She pulls away. "Go down ima use the restroom" she said. I give her a smile as I leave the room and walk down stairs. I get my plate and sit down. "Wednesday I really adore your good friend" mother said with a smile. " Why are you smiling?" I ask. " she's not your good friend Wednesday" she said. I see Enid walking down the stairs. "Yes mother she's my good friend nothing more. That video was an accident ok?!" I say.
Enid pov:
What did Wednesday just say? I thought she liked me. I stand there and look at her. She looks at me back as I take a deep breath. Everyone looks at me. " I-i need to take a s-shower can I eat dinner after?" I ask Mrs Addams. " of course dear" Mrs Addams said. I bursted out in tears as I ran up the stairs. I ran to my room and don't even bother to close the door. I just flop onto my bed. I cry into my pillow. I hear a little knock on the door. "Not now" I yell through my pillow. "Enid it's me" Wednesday says. "Please leave me alone" I say breaking down. I feel numb right now. I stop crying and lift my face from the pillow. Wednesday still here. Great. I stay quiet and look at the lamp on the nightstand. " Enid I'm sorry ok? And I promise if I had power to go back and change the sentence I would" Wednesday said. I was silent. She laid next to me making me the small spoon. "Enid are you hungry? I could bring you food and we can watch a movie. Would you like that?" Wednesday asked. I don't answer. She gets off the bed. She comes back with a plate of food. She sets it down on my nightstand and walks up to me. "I love you enid. So so very much. Good night" she say giving me a kiss on the forehead and leaving the room. I then continue to cry my heart out.

1485 words.