MEETING WITH THE PACK

AIDEN

“What is our next line of action? J. J Is back. He is stronger and faster than ever before. I don't know if he got his power from somewhere, but it was too much force to reckon with.” Ellen stated, grimacing.

I had gathered my pack to let them know of the presence of the enemy in town, which I didn't need to tell because it was obvious.

The return of J.J. yesterday had caused a lot of havoc in the whole of District One.

He had confronted several Omegas yesterday, beating them up to a pulp. They all succeeded in escaping his bite, as it was fatal to us all.

J. J wasn't just any werewolf. He was a true Alpha and had his clan in the East. He was on everyone's blacklist because of his bloodthirsty nature.

“He's stronger because he's been on a killing spree.” Sparkles' gaze left the phone she was on momentarily as she observed everyone in the room.

It was an enormous hall located inside the castle, which my dad had inherited. The castle originally had been here for more than four decades. Yet, it felt as if they built it yesterday because every year, it was being renovated.

The hall we were in presently could house more than two hundred people, but we were thirteen that were present. However, the pack had fifteen members in total, and we were not all werewolves. But the majority of us were.

“How do you know that, Sparkles?” Liam asked, tapping his fingers on the large round table.

“People have been going missing for the past few months. What else could have made them?” She inquired.

“There are other creatures in West Vale aside from werewolves, M'lady,” Brad, a buff guy with blond hair and onyx eyes, grinned as he swaggered into the room. He nodded his greetings to me and shook hands with Jaxon- a dark-haired guy with caramel skin- who was next to him. Both of them were gamma werewolves.

Sparkles narrowed her eyes at him while he settled on the sofa next to Jaxon. What she loathed the most was anyone referring to her as a princess or a lady. Still, only the presence of Brad without him mentioning that often irritated her.

Before he stepped into the room, a scowl had appeared on her face as she knew his scent. I believed Sparkle liked him, but she frequently disagreed with it whenever I asked her. But, everyone in the room knew that Brad had a soft spot for her.

“No, there are werewolf marks on their skins.” She sniped.

“Perhaps he had been to a witch to strengthen him. I've heard about the powerful witches in the East.” Ellen said.

“Witches don't exist,” I mumbled.

“But you believed one placed a protective spell on your house yesterday.” Ellen pointed out, rolling her eyes. “Do I remind you, Sienna was a witch, too.”

“Leave her out of this,” I growled, storming towards her.

Sibling bickering was the thing we never quit since we were young. We still fought with each other, even breaking our bones in the process. 

Yet, we made up later, which never made sense to anyone but us. The bond between us was strong, be it rivalry or friendship.

“Will you two quit acting like children?” Mother snapped.

Though I was their leader, and aside from getting to the position of the Alpha through a bloodline, my abilities by far surpassed theirs. However, meeting with J.J. yesterday made me seem less powerful.

“So, he wanted Elena, but why?” Kellen, who had been silent since, spoke up.

Of all of us, he was the quiet one, whereas his twin, Liam, was a blabbermouth.