JULESWITCH

The entire pack gathered as Maya prepared to do the revealing spell to locate Elena.
Maya winced as she pierced her hand with the pocket knife on the table. “Do you have anything of hers?” She muttered.
Ellen stretched forth the diamond necklace Aiden had given to Elena to slip on during the founder's ball towards her.
Maya gripped it with a bloody hand, and her eyes glowed white while she chanted. “Show me where Elena is on the map!”
Her body quivered, and she groaned while clutching her trembling hand with the free one.
“What is going on?” Ellen mulled as she saw Maya slammed into the ground.
Yet, that didn't stop her. She kept on chanting while moaning and writhing.
“Please, stop this. We can continue when you are okay!" Ellen shouted with wide eyes.
“I'm fine.” Maya paused while shutting her eyes before snapping them open. “Someone is blocking me from seeing her exact location,” She gritted her teeth before she continued.
Maya hoisted herself off the ground and stepped to the large map that was laid out on the table. It looked like a normal map to mere mortals, but there were hidden locations that were only visible to supernatural beings.
“Ina,” Maya mumbled, and fire spewed out of her hand onto the map. She wheezed in between as she continued, and her nose bled.
“Maya, please, stop this.” Ellen screamed, “You are going to kill yourself!”
“Fihan!” Maya cried out, then stopped. She panted while clutching her side. She wiped her bloody nose with the back of her hand and staggered.
“I know where she is." She breathed out as she glimpsed the glow on the map.
Their ears- the other occupants in the room- perked up as soon as she said it.
“Juleswitch,” Maya muttered, circling the location that was now glowing yellow.
“Jensen!" Ellen growled.
“You know there?” Sparkles implored.
Ellen nodded and grimaced. “It's a large infirmary owned by the devil himself, and it's inside the woods of East Vale. It's more like a slaughterhouse, and that is where he often creates his armies.”

“Why will he take her there?” Jaxon asked the same question running through Sparkle's head.
“That is because Elena is a pure witch. Also, her heritage is unknown. Moreover, I learnt her blood could cure anyone of their sickness, just like it did to Ellen.” Callista said as she joined the group.
“It can also make a hybrid wolf immortal with the help of a powerful witch.” She added.
Callista had done research even before Elena had come under the roof. She was curious to know who had made her son go soft.
She had learnt Elena wasn't just the daughter of George Lockser; her mother was an unknown witch who was said to be powerful.
“He's detaining her there, so she would help him to complete the medication to make him immortal." Calista finished.
“I swear to the moon goddess, I will not hesitate to plunge a stake through his rotten heart the next time I encounter him.” Ellen grounded her teeth.
“Easy girl,” Mark mumbled, sidling to her side. He gripped her clenched fist and unclenched it.
Mark knew she could do what she had promised; he knew she was that dangerous when pissed. But he wasn't ready to see her in pain since they didn't have a proper plan on how to take out Jensen yet.
“I'm so mad right now," Ellen said, stalking away from the round table. “How are we going to get to Aiden when Elena is so far away?” She glowered, clenching her fist again.
“I know that,” Mark affirmed, stepping to her side once more. He clutched her small hands in his large ones. “But I wouldn't let you do anything that would harm you."
Sparkles rolled her eyes as she saw how lovey-dovey they were. Her eyes travelled to Brad, who was watching her this whole time.
She raised her brows, but he shrugged, looking away.
Sparkles believed he had feelings for her. Heck, she does, too. However, she was giving him a hard time and wouldn't admit how she felt towards him even though he had stated his intentions to her in front of the whole park.
“We need a perfect plan. A plan that would give us victory, a foolproof one at that.” Mark said while moving towards the group with Ellen by his side.
“We need to get to Elena before it is too late. Y'all know what happened the last time to Aiden; we almost lost him.” Kellen pointed out.
They nodded and let out a slight shiver. They had saved him before he turned into a full-blown bloodthirsty werewolf.
Before they could do that, it was with the help of a powerful witch, which Aiden later assassinated before he even turned back to his normal self.
It wasn't easy capturing Aiden because he was busy staking anyone who stood in his way, his family included.
Ellen was the first person he had staked since she was his Beta, and she thought she could connect with him.
But, he had plunged a stake into her heart, and the witch present back then had saved her before she bled out.
“Elena is the paramount issue now. We need to rescue her before Jensen uses her as his toy because that was what he promised to do." Edward chimed in.
Edward's eyes moved around the pack; he saw how little they were compared to who they were going to meet. Usually, the pack consisted of forty members, but due to immigration and all, they were reduced to eleven.
“That is right." Kellen, who had been quiet all this while, agreed. “We need about four of us to go on that mission.”
“I'm with you, Ellen. A witch is always needed to seal and unseal some things." Maya volunteered, a smile gracing her plump lips.
“I'll go as well." Jaxon and Brad let out at the same time.
“No, ” Callista muttered, “Ellen, Maya, Mark, and Kellen will go for this mission." She informed them.
“I will, too," Liam added as he stepped into the room. “I heard what happened; that is why I'm home."
They stared at him, not believing he was the one after the stunt the demon had pulled on them.
“Who are you?” Sparkles growled.
Ellen gripped her hand as she was about to stalk towards him.
“Wow, Sparklight. I'm your favourite brother. Forgotten.” He wiggled his brows.
“Shut up, demon.” Sparkles muttered under her breath.
“There is only one way to confirm if he is Liam,” Kellen said, eyeing him. “Safe word?"
“Kentucky," Liam said, with his infamous lopsided grin.
“Thank goodness you are the one." Sparkles sighed, then went to embrace him.
She had never been happier to see her brother, even though they were always at each other's necks most of the time.
Liam grinned. “Wow, I guess I should spend a day out often. I never realized you would miss me this much."
“Jerk." Sparkles swatted his chest while disentangling from the embrace.
“We are changing our safe word, Kellen. Sparklight already knows about it.” He added.
“As if I care, and stop calling me that." She muttered, though she was secretly pleased.
“It's nice to see you, and I'm glad your presence lightens the atmosphere.” Edward chuckled.
“Well, since Liam is here. Then we are having the former group I listed, plus him. I'm sure we will have a great result with them.” Callista said.
“Of course, we will. That is why we are called the powerful team.” Liam declared, flexing his muscles.
“Show off," Brad muttered, rolling his eyes.
“I want to help." Sparkles offered. She glanced at each member of the group present one after the other.
Ellen shook her head. She knew Sparkles was sorry for what had happened and wished to help, but she didn't feel it was right because it would only slow them down.
Sparkles was good at hand-to-hand combat, just like everyone present, but she tended to be emotional, which would be a drawback, and that was the last thing they needed.
Also, they needed people as strong as her to secure the house.
“I want to make things right.” Sparkles said.
“You can do that when she comes back. Right now, we need y'all to safeguard the house by tomorrow while we are gone." Ellen prompted.
“Everything would be fine." Ellen ensured, gripping her by her shoulders.
“I hope so." Sparkles mumbled with hope flashing in her eyes.

INA= FIRE
FIHAN= TO REVEAL