REVELATION(2)

ELENA

I swatted the hand he stretched out to grip mine away while scowling at him.

Aiden stared at me with searching blue eyes. I stared back at him.

He seemed quite shaken because of what might have happened.

Still, I was perplexed because If I had magic, I would know. Also, it would have manifested long ago.

Though I often had dreams of me casting some spells that were absurd, hearing it come from Aiden sounded even more ridiculous.

My brain was still fuzzy from the narration Aiden had made. I burst into a peal of laughter and was on my way to hysteria when Aiden gripped my shoulder, stroking my back as I began to wheeze.

He released me after a while, but he was still close by. 

I gasped as I tried to contain the laughter that threatened to burst out again.

“I have magic?” I repeated giggling.

“I guess you don't remember then because if you had, you choking me wouldn't sound hilarious to you.” He pointed out.

Aiden's gaze still held that serious intensity to it.

I had magic? I pondered again, staring at the big brown wall clock. 

It was getting late. I needed to get away from here before anything or anyone would delay me again. 

In the news earlier, another full moon had been predicted. I was sure as hell that many more howls would resound tonight.

I stared at Aiden. He seemed normal and nothing like how he had been last night. 

Last night had shaken me, made me frightened of him.

Despite what I had seen and the air of coldness he had exuded from the first time I saw him, he wasn't a bad guy.

If I hadn't got to see him, I would have believed all the rumours dished out about him. 

Also, if I hadn't been here, I wouldn't have believed the rumours about supernatural beings dwelling here. 

Now that he had told me everything, he seemed to have something else going through his mind as he kept staring at me.

I peeked at my clothing to see if there was anything that I was revealing too much. But, I found none.

His shoulders jerked, and a vein popped out on his forehead. He wrinkled his nose as if he was finding it difficult to breathe.

His lips parted, and he puffed out two breaths.

“What?” My brows crinkled as my eyes bored into his dilated ones.

“Mine!” He growled, pouncing on me. 

I gasped as he came atop me on the sofa I sat on. His smooth palm gripped my backside, and he tugged me to his hardness.

A treacherous moan slipped out of my parted lips. My body arched on its own to meet him while my mouth latched on his.

The kiss was intense, heated, and tantalizing. It was better than the first. He bit on my lower lips, and I opened up to him. 

My fingers clawed at his bare chest, and I sucked on his tongue as he slipped in.

He moaned into my mouth as I sucked harder. His hand found my core, and he slid a finger in it. I didn't object; instead; I widened my thighs for him. 

He inhaled sharply and tore open the clothes I donned.

He kneaded my breasts that I pushed towards him, and then he slipped a rosy bud into his mouth.