MAKE OUT WITH AIDEN

ELENA

I moaned out Aiden's name as he kept sucking on my core. My body quivered under his touch, and I yearned for more. I panted, watching him with eyes glazed over with desire.

He stood up from the bed and yanked off his clothes. Hovering over me, he lifted my body to his and thrust in.

Gasping, I jerked awake.

However, I let out a moan as I felt a hand at my centre. I blinked the fogginess away from my eyes and gasped when I noticed Aiden stroking me.

Biting my bottom lip to see if I was in a trance; however, this was reality and not a dream as my lips drew out blood.

“W-what are you doing?” I moaned, trying to clamp my legs together. But my treacherous body lifted itself to give him more access.

“Please stop.” I panted as he increased the pace of the amazement his finger was doing to my body.

I wouldn't deny the amount of pleasure I was feeling because it was my first time. And Aiden doing it to me made it thrilling. It felt so wrong, yet so right at the same time.

He growled, then yanked off his soggy clothes; I hadn't noticed.

He pulled me and lodged himself at the entrance of my core.

“I didn't consent to this.” I let out before he could thrust in.

Aiden stilled; his dilated pupils cleared in an instant, and he widened his eyes as he gazed at me.

He released me from his grip swiftly, as if a hot potato was burning him.

I became aware of the position I was in, and I shut my legs together, glancing at anywhere but him.

I blushed as I berated myself mentally for behaving like a whore. Ever since I saw him, my traitorous body yearned for his touch, and this was the most intimate I had ever been with anyone.

Still, I didn't want my first time to be this way, even if I was going to give in later.

“I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to.” He stammered, staring at the floor.

“It's okay,” I mumbled.

"I'll go out.” He pointed to the door and then bolted out of the room.

I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding.

“I'm stupid.” I slapped my forehead. Then I let out a groan when I discovered I was still in Gemma's room.

The reason I had come in here in the first place flickered in my head. Gemma and I had been enjoying some cool air until I sensed something. I didn't know what, but my skin had tingled, and it only did such whenever something weird was about to happen. Again, I had noticed the drastic change in the weather, which made me dart in before I got drenched.

Quietly, I stepped to her crib and then placed a kiss on Gemma's forehead before moving back to my room.

***

I woke up a while later, and I wondered how long I had slept.

My stomach growled as I let out a loud yawn. Only then did I realize I barely ate anything. Trudging to the kitchen, I opened the fridge. My brows crinkled as I gazed at how empty it looked.

Weird!

Yesterday, a variety of groceries were in there. But now, it contained mainly cereals, and I didn't feel like taking any of them.

He was keeping me here as a prisoner. Did he also plan on starving me to death?

Perhaps he had grabbed some groceries and transported them to the orphanage in town. I had heard a lot of stories about Aiden, and the one I liked the most was how he donated things to the orphans daily.

Nevertheless, that didn't subside the hunger I was feeling. I winced as I felt a twinge in my belly.

I let out an exasperated sigh and then walked back to the living room.

I sat on the couch, stood up again to go look for Aiden, and asked him what would be for dinner.

At least, if he didn't care about his stomach, I cared about mine. Just like last night, I searched everywhere but couldn't find him.

I wonder what he'd be doing outside this late. Perhaps he had gone out with friends.

Or he had gone to wrap up the business he couldn't do with me earlier with some random woman.

Jealousy simmered within me, and I scowled, as if I didn't know where it was coming from.

Since I had seen him, despite how I loathed him, I adored him. Again, I was physically and emotionally attracted to him, which was the weirdest of it all.

Most times, I felt as though I could sense his emotions. As if I could communicate with him through my mind.

A whimper sounded, breaking me from my thoughts. I scurried to Gemma's room, only to see she was still asleep.

I let out a sigh to clear my thoughts as I felt I was hearing things.

The whimper sounded yet again, and this time, it was very noisy. My brows furrowed as I tried to listen to where it was coming from, and it seemed it was in a room.

After searching around the entire house for a few minutes, I stepped out a bit for some fresh air.

The full moon gleamed overhead, and the sky was clear, showing the beautiful stars that made up the heavenly bodies. I had always loved going out at night to watch the stars, even though my family thought it was weird.

I admired it for a few minutes before a howl from afar broke through my thoughts. The whimper came, and this time around, it seemed to be closer to me.

I let out a deep breath and walked around the house. Then, I noticed a door at the side with the inscription Keep away for your safety boldly written on it.

For a few minutes, I stared at the door before rolling my eyes. I tested the knob, and it opened. I peered inside but couldn't see anything as darkness greeted me back.

Darting back inside, I snatched my phone from the nightstand and then stepped back out.

I switched on the torch when I stepped into the room. It led to a narrow passageway. The sound I had been searching for became louder and infiltrated the room I was in.

After a few minutes of walking, I burst out into an opening.

I yelped as my leg smacked into something. I trained my torch to see if it was the bone of some animal.

“Oh, My Goodness!” I shrieked once again, lurching back. My back slammed into the wall, and I noticed my back rubbing into something.

I grinned and lifted shaky fingers to press down the switch. Despite how my body trembled, I was glad as light flooded the room.

I slid my phone into the back pocket of my jeans and swirled, which I regretted I did.

It wasn't just one bone that was present; it was many. And most of it was from small animals. My eyes widened, and my jaw went loose as I noticed another presence in the room.

I took a staggering breath as my gaze fixated on the creature glaring dagger at me. It was exactly like the one I had seen in my dreams countless times.

Seeing it in the dream was even better than reality because it looked less intimidating.

I was sure if it was standing on its two paws, he would be up to or more than 6 feet tall, which wasn't even assuring.

The creature I had often seen on TV was now prancing toward me. I yelped as it growled. Before it could come any closer, I flung my phone away and darted into the night.

I didn't care if my phone got damaged. What was important in that instant was my safety.