SIENNA'S FACEOFF(1)

AIDEN

Sighing, I glanced at the gold wristwatch on my left hand.
Sienna was an hour late, and the most irking thing was she would not apologize.
She had once said it was normal for a woman to be later than men. However, I never knew where she saw that rule since she used it quite often.
I glanced around the lush garden she had picked out for today's event.
Aside from the undead armies surrounding the vicinity, which were invisible, the minister she had compelled into joining us, and I was the only one present.
I gazed at the minister, who was staring blankly at nothing.
Sienna had compelled him, and he would be in that state until she snapped him out.
I knew how it was to be controlled since I was the first person she had experimented with her powers ever since she came back from the dead.
It wasn't a fun thing to be compelled because you lose all the freedom you have that instant and want to do as the person desires.
I was glad I had snapped out of it immediately, but I didn't know how it happened.
Perhaps it was the counter spell Maya had used the last time I saw them that made me remember who I was.
Also, one of the reasons I had stayed with Sienna was because she had threatened to kill Elena, the most precious thing in my life.
She had also made vows to take away Gemma.
It was easier to act like she had power over me than for me to let any harm come to my family.
The hurt that flashed in Elena's eyes had almost gotten to me.
However, I had decided not to think about myself and pretend I never knew her so she would live.
The only thing I had caused her was pain since she came into my life.
Sighing, I plucked my phone out of my pocket. I was about to dial Sienna's number when she emerged.
She grinned and gaped at me. "Look at you, darling, and you are the most handsome man I've ever seen."
She was quite beautiful, almost like the Sienna I once knew. She would have looked better if she wasn't threatening me to love and marry her.
"Hey!" She snapped her hands in front of the minister's face. "Join us together now."
I wanted to object as soon as she said that, but I remembered the reason I was with her in the first place.
Sienna noticed my fidgeting, and she turned to me, "Don't worry, darling. We would explore the world together after this."
Her fingers caressed my face; she stood on tiptoes and placed her lips on mine in a gentle kiss.
Yet, I felt nothing.
It was as if my emotions were dead when it came to her.
"You should be glad I'm not close enough to cut those lips off."
I lurched as I heard Elena's voice. She glared at me before staring defiantly at an enraged Sienna.
Her cool grey eyes travelled back to mine, and I shook my head, silently telling all my pack members not to do anything stupid.
I tried mind-linking Ellen, but the place we were on wasn't letting it happen. Nonetheless, she understood the gestures I was trying to make.
"Wow, this is a full house." Sienna clapped. "Kindly have your seat; I'm glad you are all here to witness this unforgettable day." Her eyes twinkled mischievously as she grinned.
"I'm not here to partake in your freaking party; I'm here for my man." Elena prompted.
It would have been sexy to see them brawl, except that Sienna was stronger than her.
"Kindly ignore them. Let's go on with the wedding." I coaxed, gripping her hands.
Sienna shrugged my hands off while glaring at me. "And leave them to witness this?" She scoffed, "Hell no!"
She snapped her fingers, and the unseen armies became visible with their armour. The spears with each gleamed as they marched towards her.
"I knew y'all were coming, so I was prepared." She cackled, plucking the veil out of her hair.
I sensed the sudden change in the atmosphere.
Sienna's eyes dimmed, and her dark hair whipped around her face as she levitated.
Moreover, she was surrounded by a dangerously dark aura, which was overwhelming.
"This is dark magic!" Maya yelled while casting a ball of a protective sphere around them.
The ball of fire Sienna sent their way was deflected by the sphere.
I noticed Elena standing still before snapping out of her daze. She stepped out of the circle and walked towards Sienna.
"Elena!" Ellen hollered.
"Elena, what are you doing?" I yelled, forgetting that I was not supposed to remember who she was.
They all stared at me as if I was insane, but I shrugged off their looks and concentrated on getting to Elena, who seemed unaffected by the violent wind.
Sienna twirled, then tutted. "I knew you were pretending all along. I waited for a time like this for you to slip, and you did."
She hissed, then waved her hands.
The force of it slammed me hard against one of the pillar posts. I winced as my back stayed glued to it.
"I wanted to leave you because you've been good to me. You were my first love, but you are not worth keeping. You still want this wench!"
I choked, biting my tongue as an invisible hand clutched my neck tightly.
"Do whatever you want with me, but leave Elena out of this." I gasped out.
"Why? Because she is your Luna? That's a good reason for her to die." Sienna asserted.
"I'll do anything you want!" I declared without giving it a second thought.
"Then, kill them." She commanded, and the wind stopped immediately.
A sword glided through the air and fell onto the ground near me. I tried stepping away from it, but I couldn't.
It was known as the Garden of Promise for a reason, and I was powerless against its forces.
Since I wouldn't be free until I fulfilled my vow, I clutched the sword.
"I'm sorry," I muttered as I stepped towards Elena.
"Break out of the goddamn spell. You are about to make the greatest mistake in your life." Ellen shouted.
I couldn't help it. I had promised, and I must fulfil it.