Chapter 27

(Edited)

After the long tour of the house we drive back to Aiden's parents house. We decided that we would contact an interior designer so they could come to the house immediately because it need to be fix by the time we got married and came back from our honeymoon. Aiden's words not mine.

We, close to dinner time finally get to the Knight's house. Aiden gets off and opens the door for me. I taks his hand and together we walk into the mansion.

The moment we enter, we both take notice of baby toys scattered all over the floor. Some lighting up others, making noises. We walk further in the house. The song of The little Mermaid 'Part of your world' blast throughout the house. Aiden and I walk to the living room and come to face a very messy room and Mrs. Knight singing with Amelia.

Aiden and I stand quietly Mrs. Knight sings off key while Amelia drools.

We stand for a few more minutes until we decide to let our self be known. I walk to Amelia while Aiden walks to his mom.

"Hey sweetheart how'd it go?" Mrs. Knight asks.

"Good. I'll call the interior designer tomorrow to get everything ready." Aiden replies.
I grab Amelia and cover her face with kisses. Making farting noise to her neck. She giggles, drooling me everywhere, but I don't care I've miss her so much.

"Mom, thank you for taking care of Amelia today. Why don't you go to bed already you must be tired?" Aiden says to his mom.

She nods and walks to us kiss us goodnight.

Once she's gone Aiden comes to me and takes Amelia. He throws he up in the air, again and again.
I yank his arm preventing him from doing it again.

"Aiden, please." I scowl trying to take Amelia back but he simply cuddles her to him. He makes kissing noise to her making her giggle harder. After a while they settle down.

"Okay, time for bed it seems mama bear is tired and annoyed." announces Aiden to Amelia. I roll my eyes.
I turn off the tv and begin to pick up the toys scattered all over the floor.

"Lisa what are you doing?" Aiden asks. He's at the bottom of the stairs, Amelia on his hip.

I look around the house before answering a little confused,"Cleaning."

He gives me a deadpan look.

"What?" I ask.

"We are going to sleep. Someone else will clean it up."

"But I'm a guest." I argue. I don't see why I don't pick up the toys from my kid.

"That's right a guest and my fiancee, there is no need for you to clean." Aiden comes down the steps and grabs me dragging me up the stairs. We enter the bedroom. Aiden sits on the bed with Amelia, he lays her down in the middle of the bed.

"Go change." Aiden commands not turning around to face me.
Taken back I say, "Excuse me?"

"I doubt you'll want me seeing you change so, change and then I'll change so we can finally go to sleep."

"Okay." I know we'll be sharing the bed again so I pick pajamas pants and a long sleeve shirt, with fuzzy socks.

Done.

I brush my hair then my teeth. I get out the bathroom to find both of Aiden and Amelia knocked out on the bed.

Guess I took longer then expect.

I near the bed and shake Aiden, trying to wake him up.

"Mmm." He moans, cleary tired. Not having the heart to wake him I remove his shoes and tie. I cover them both before getting in the bed.