Chapter 38

Aiden leans outside the car in order to punch in a code to open the gate.

I take this time to look around the ranch. It was closed off a big garden with a fountain was off to the side while there was just open land.

Aiden begin to drive taking us inside. I look at Amelia she too looked in awe. I giggle at her expression. I tap on Aiden's shoulder to get his attention on Amelia.

He look over his shoulder and laughed.

Soon enough we were close to the ranch. I jump out the car. Quickly getting Amelia I run up the home.

I lift my hand to pull on the doorbell, that looks like a bell.

I raise my hand to knock.

"Lisa, you don't have to knock just go in." Aiden laughed.

Right.

I open the door and peek inside of it. A hear laughter coming from the right. I enter the mansion fully. I walk until I reach the noise. A very western living room meeta my eyes. Leather seats every where and a big, bright chandelier is hanging high. A cow print carpet is situated in the middle.

"Hi." I greeted everyone.

They stop talking and turned to me. "Hey 'bout time y'all got here." Mrs. Kinght joked.

"Sorry." I laugh. "Mom how'd you get here." I ask my mom I didn't know the Knight's brought her with them.

"Gabriel had come over and picked me up." I hadn't notice Gabriel before but now I did. He stood behind the chair my mom was sitting on. She look...relax, almost really happy. I smiled at her.

An arm wrap its self around my waist. Aiden kiss my temple before greeting everyone.

"Okay now that everyone is here lets get to breakfast."

"Oh wait actually my son decided to join us last minute he'll be here soon." Gabriel suddenly spoke up.

"Oh Daniel is coming that's great." Mrs. Knight seem really excited.

"I didn't know he had a son." I whisper to Aiden.

Aiden nods, "Yeah he does he just doesn't come often. To busy up in New York working,partying and with women." Aiden voice was filles with distaste.

A bubble of laugh escaped me, " Sounds like someone I know." I elbow him in the rids.

Aiden grunts not from the pain but from disagreement.

"Not true I wasn't as wild, you'll see when he gets here. Beside I'm a changed man."

"Oh yeah." I nod in exaggeration.

I meant it as a joking matter but Aiden didn't seem to take it that way.

"Lisa, I promise you I will never ever be the same way I was before. I have a family now and I will do anything to protect y'all." Aiden vowed.

We stayed looking into each others eyes a hidden message passing through us. A promise that seem to mean more than any other word every said.

A swallowed before talking. "We are getting married tomorrow, the vows are not til tomorrow. " I joke in order to relieve the tension.

Aiden face breaks out into a big grin. I can't help myself his smile brings out one in me.

A flash blinding my eyes brings me out of the trace I was in. A tint of heat covers my cheeks.

"Sorry, its for the scrape book I'm making." Mrs. Knight apologizes after the flash blinded us.

"It's okay." I smile at her. She takes Amelia out of my arms and sits down with her.

"Mom a scrape book, really?" Aiden asks in an irritated voice.

"Yes now shush." Mrs. Knight scowls at Aiden.

Before Aiden can retort the doorbell rings.

"That must be Daniel." Mrs. Knight squeals.

"She must really like him." I comment.

"Yeah like a son." Is all Aiden says. I was waiting to meet Gabriel's son.

"Danny come in we were just waiting for you. Look at you so big and handsome. I'm so happy to see you. Oh, look you brought a friend." Mrs. Knight was gushing.

I giggle while Aiden just roled his eyes.

I looked over Aiden's shoulder to catch a glimpse of Daniel.

A tall man stepped into the living room. He had rich blonde hair and chocolate brown eyes. He was handsome there was no denying it but he was  nothing compared to Aiden. I was snuggled to Aiden side. His arm around me tighten.

I looked up and stared directly into brown eyes regarding me curiously. I gave him a small smile which he return.

"Come on let's meet everyone." Mrs. Knight pushes Daniel more into the living room his date close behind him.

"Okay Danny meet Lisa Aiden's fiancee." Mrs. Knight pointed towards me.

Daniel stepped forward, took my hand and shook it for more than necessary. The moment he release my hand Aiden snatched it into his.

Danny smirked.

"Then there is Lisa's mom, Marie." Daniel moved on to my mom and shook her hand as well. Mom looked alittle dazed and perhaps a bit uncomfortable.

However, she seem to relax when Gabriel settled his hand on her shoulder. I was them confused. Hadn't she told to stay away from him but now look at her.

"The beautiful baby right here is Amelia, Aiden and Lisa's baby. My granddaughter." Mrs. Knight announced with so much pride my heart was fill with happiness.
"She's gorgeous. Didn't know you had a kid Aiden." Daniel said

"Yeah." Aiden responded.

"So Danny who is this beautiful girl you brought with you." Mrs. Knight looked ecstatic. Not knowing or ignoring the tension between the boys.

She's probably planning another wedding.

"Oh that's just Ellena my new assistant." Daniel regarded her with just a dismissive tone. I look at the women again. She was beautiful. Honey brown hair and hazel eyes. She was alittle taller than me. Although they seem to look hurt at the tone Daniel use on her.

Escaping out of Aiden arms I walk to Ellena. "It's very great to meet you." I stick my hand gor her to shake.

"Nice to meet you too and congratulations."

"Thank you."

"Well now that we are all here to the dining room we go." Mrs. Knight ordered.

We all got up and followed her. I attempted to get Amelia back but Mrs. Knight said it was okay.

I didn't argue with her.

Mr. And Mrs. Knight walk to the kitchen follow by my mom and Gabriel walking closely together, then Daniel and Ellena. Daniel was busy texting on his phone while Ellena walked behind him.

Then Aiden and I enter the dining room. We had a whole day ahead of us.

Tomorrow is the big day everything had to be perfect. Mrs. Knight's words not mine.

❤❤❤❤❤❤

Hey y'all. I know its been a while. I'm sorry I haven't updated sooner but school has had me very busy. Thank the heaven its almost Thanksgiving break meaning I have more time to write.

I hope y'all liek this chapter don't forget tp vote and comment means the world to me.

Not sure how mant more chapters til the end but I'll give all a heads up before. I hope y'all enjoy it until next time.

-love, Lastinlove❤