Chapter 53

I slowly open my eyes. A pulsing pain coming from my temples. I try to lift my hand to touch my temples but come to realize I was restrain with ropes on my wrist tied to a wooden chair.

I goan as I lifted my head. The pain still constant. I blink a few times trying to get my vision back.

I look around to find myself is a dark room almost like a basement. A single dim light shined in the center of the room. Like any old basement. It was made of wood. The walls looked to be on their last day and cold cement touch my feet. A door was behind me with a single square window.

I looked around to see if Zac was around he wasn't. 

But a there was a single table a few feet away from me. I saw different types of knifes on the table.

Fear, terror slowly began to creep inside me. Without noticing a whimper escape my lips.

"Please. Please. Please." I beg to the dark room. Tears leaked from my eyes.

I started to shake in the chair.

I can't die, not like this. I have a family, a child to live for. My mom to care for.

"Well don't you look lovely." A cold, chilling voice called from behind me.

I twisted my neck to see who was behind me.

No, God, NO.

Annabelle slowly walks towards me. Her finger gazes a knife before she picks it up as she begins to walk towards me. She has a big smile on her face. 

Tears escape my eyes as I look at her take a seat in front of me. 

"You want to know why I hate you so much?" Annabelle asks me. I truly did want to know why but I kept quiet.

"Answer me! Or are you too stupid to understand me?" Annabelle jumps from her seat, placing the cold metal against my neck. I whimper.

"Why do you hate me so much?" I whisper.

She again takes a seat in front of me. "Well, let's see," Annabelle holds up her hand and counts, "One, I just don't understand why they ever let you enter school with us. It's one of the best schools in the state and they you, a poor, lowly girl, in the school A school that was suppose to be for only the best. I hate that all the teachers praised you. 'Such a hard working girl." Annabelle snarls.

I simply stare at her.

"That's not the only reason though. I hate you because everyone like you but I changed that. I made up rumors about you and that all turned their back on you and I loved it. David, too, at one point liked you but I was quickly to change his mind." I stare at Annabelle with a blank expression on your face. If theses are the reason he hates me for then I pity her for life is so shallow and meaningless, if she held that much anger for someone isn't relevant in her life.

Annabelle swings the knife back and forth. A sinister grin on her face. She gets up from the chair she was sitting on, circling around me. "Do you know that there are other people who hate you more than I do. Amazing." Annabelle twirls a strand of my hair on her fingers before getting a hold of more and yanking my head back.

I flinch from the pain but otherwise stay quiet as I look up to her. 

"Your father sure does express his feeling for you." Annabelle laughs. 

I hear the door open and the sounds of heels and shoes echos through the basement.

"Well, look here friends." Annabelle  announces cheerfully. She releases my hair which I take the opportunity to look at the new comers.