Chapter 32

First and foremost I'll will like to thank @LadyCarliss for making the new cover for Finally. It's really pretty and I'm really grateful. So y'all should check out her story 'Dawnbreakers'.

Days to our engagement party we spent those days getting ready. The house was being fix, we wrapped presents, invitations being made and handed out. We had already pick the cake for the wedding.

Chocolate.

Today we are getting ready for my birthday/engagement party. Guest where soon to arrive. I was all alone getting ready.

Mr. and Mrs. Knight were in there room getting ready. Aiden already changed and so did Amelia. He took her to get my mom giving me time to change.

I was nervous. I was going to meet alot of people.

I fix my hair one last time. I had put in a ponytail. I straighten my long hair.

I exit the room and go down stairs.

I walk to the kitchen. Checking things out.

"Lisa." I turn around to face Aiden.

"Hey." Aiden comes and kisses me. The last few days have been like this. Even in private it's either kissing me or simply him touching me.

At first it was kinda weird. I felt alittle uncomfortable but now its was actually pretty nice.

"You look beautiful." I have the decency to blush.

"Thank you."

My mom comes walking after. Amelia in her arms.

"Hey mom." I walk to her kissing her forehead and Amelia's.

"Hey." We made our way to living room waiting in Mr. and Mrs. Knight to come down stairs.

They guest where to arrive at eight o'clock. It was an hour til.

We make our way to the living room and wait until the Knights come down the stairs.

Aiden sits besides me, very close.

Amelia is resting on Aiden's lap after he took her from my mom. We wait a few more minutes for Aiden's parents to come down.

"Are you nervous?" Aiden questions in my ear.

"Alittle." I whisper back.

Aiden's soon come down the stairs.

"Are y'all ready beautiful people." Mrs. Knight tells us from the bottom of the stairs. Her arms wide open.

We laugh.

"We are." Aiden however is the one to answer.

We get up and go to the dinning room. The table is already set. Mrs. Knight has plan for tonight was for Aiden to introduce me to everyone then talk alittle to everyone before serving dinner then cake. After cake would come the present then alittle more talking before everyone went home. That sounded like a great plan.

Around eight o'clock the first guest start to arrive.

Soon after the other guest start to arrive. Friends, family fill the Knight mansion.

I met Aiden family and come to realize its not that big.

Mr. Knight has one brother and one sister, there twins. Nathan and Clarissa of the age 43, both have kid although Clarissa has three 2 boys one 23 the other 20 and the girl 19, while Nathan has one a girl 20.

While Aiden's mom only has another sister. Amanda he's 32 and living the life of a princess. I don't think she liked me very much.

I also met Aiden's best friend. Nick and Rachel, their married.