Chapter 51

I gasp and pull away from Aiden.  I look at the window checking out the the beautiful city.

"Where are we exactly?" I ask Aiden, turning back and giving him my full attention.

"Naples." He gifts me a boyish grin.

I let out a laugh of pure delight.

"I've never been to the beach." I confess.

"I figured you would say that." Aiden gifted me with a boyish grin. I grinned back.

This was going to be a wonderful trip. One to always remember.

We drove in silence the rest of the way. I would keep my gaze focus on the beautiful city.

We drove for a few minutes before me stop in front of a beautiful hotel.

Romeo Hotel.

I gaps as I looked up.

This is just breathtaking. The driver opens the trunk. Without waiting for either men I get out and quickly grab my suitcase.

"Lissa, you don't have to do that." Aiden informs me as he finally gets out the car.

Just as I as about to pull it out a tan hand take it instead and pulls it out.

The young gentleman smiles softly at me.

"Thank you." I smile back at him.

"You're welcome." The young man answer back in a slight accent.

The man takes the rest of our luggage while we walk to the front desk.

Aiden holds my hand tightly in his.

"Aiden Knight." Aiden informs the woman in reception.

"Good Afternoon Mr. And Mrs. Knight. Here is your key hope you enjoy your stay with us. " The women gifts us with a smile.

"Thank you." I take the key from her. Letting Aiden lead the way.

We get on the elevator and walk to our bedroom. I'm not tired much but just a bit nervous.

Aiden still holds a grip on my hand but sudden I felt the ground move from under me.

"What are you doing!" I ask Aiden as he kicks the door open carrying me bridal style.

"Well we did just get married and it's a tradition." I giggle as I wrap my arms tightly around Aiden neck, burying my face in the nook of his neck.

I don't see the room but I imagen that it looks as beautiful as the hotel.

I gaps as the wind is knocked out of me cause Aiden decided he wanted to throw me on the bed.

"Jerk." I mutter.

Aiden simply laughs getting down to lay beside me. We stay like this for a moment. Starring as the ceiling in a comfortable silence.

"What do you want to do today?" Aiden turns his body towards me. We facing each other but with distance.

"Well I think a nap would be marvelous." I confess.

"A nap it is." We decide to go to sleep before going out and tour the beautiful city.

Aiden wraps his arms around me and we drift off to wonderland.

******

By the time I wake up the sun is about to go down.

Aiden has his arms wrap around me. My back to his front. His even breathing hitting my neck sending a delicious shiver down my whole body.
I gently move his arm from around my body. I get up from the bed and go to the bathroom.