Chapter 50

A choked sound came out of my mouth as Gabriel confessed his feelings for my mom.

I watch as he hold her. Gently, but firm. My mom avoids my gaze.

Why?

Gabriel stands tall. As if ready to put up a fight.

"Do you love him mom?" I ask my mom. Who just now has lifted her head. Tears gleam in her eyes. She looks up at Gabriel before looking down at me.

"Yes."

I laugh before I rush to hold her. I feel her arms wrapped around me. Tears leaking out if my eyes. She has found her happiness. The one she deserves more than anything else in this world. I hold her tight for I know it's her chance at happiness.

"I won't ask now but I would like to know how this happen." I look up at Gabriel.

"Yes, there is a lot we need to talk about when you return." Gabriel gives my mom a meaningful look. I nod before buring my face in her neck.

"What's going on here?" Aiden voices sounds from behind me.

"Nothing. We'll talk about it later." I break from my mom and walk to Aiden.

I glance over my shoulder to look and Daniel and Ellena.

"Is something wrong?" I ask Daniel. I don't even know what Daniel is feeling. His face is pretty passive.

"No." Daniel answers but he holds a tight grip on Ellena's arm. Her face is cast downward not meeting anyone's eye.

"Well then hope you don't mind. I'll be taking Ellena with me." Before Daniel can protest. I take Ellena from him and walk away.

I feel Aiden closely behind me.

"Is something wrong?" I whisper to Ellena.

I hear her tired sigh. "He's upset that I was dancing. Yet,again reminding me I'm working."

I shake my head. "Have fun. I'll deal with it."

I push Ellena into the direction of the dance floor. To Andrew.

I watch as they resume there dancing.
"Just because our parents are togther doesn't mean you get butt in my business. Stay the fuck out of it." Daniel growls from behind me. His mouth in my ear. I stiffen at his menacing tone.

I lift my head to look behind me to watch Daniel. He may be speaking to me but his gaze in solemnly on Ellena. Watching her as she laughs when Andrew spins her.

I take notice of Daniel clenched jaw.

"She is my friend. I invited her and she is here to have fun not work."

"You need to stay the fuck out ." Daniel hisses.

"I suggests you remove your self from my wife and don't ever speak to her like that again or I will hurt you. Do you understand me?" Aiden demands. Resting one hand on my hip while the other is on Daniel shoulder refraining him coming closer.

Daniel glares at me before walking away.

I sigh in relief.

"Are you okay, love?" Aiden asks me wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Yeah."

Aiden nods before turning to me to face him.

"Well just a few more minutes and we'll be on your way to our honeymoon." Aiden grins.

I throw my head back and laughs to this Aiden takes advantage and kisses my neck.

We spend the rest of the time dancing, walking to people and finally it was time to throw my bouquet and my garter.