1.5

_

_

all Caroline thought about during the entire drive was what Portis had said. where could these men possibly be taking her and Kiara? the two girls stayed close to each other the entire time until they reached a huge part of land seeing a huge house. the girls looked at each other once reaching the gate that was guarded with more security and now dogs.

"you okay?" Kiara whispered to the brunette besides her.

Caroline nodded keeping her eyes on the house as it got closer, "yeah. i'm okay."

the truck came to a stop as the security guards lead to the two towards the house which was filled with even more security, Caroline couldn't stop thinking about what was going on. once inside the women lead the two girls closer into the house seeing lots of treasure. Kiara and Caroline looked at each other hearing the women speak.

"take them upstairs. the Orinoco room."

"this way." the man pulled the girls to the stairs, "up."

"i can walk on my own." Caroline moved her arm away from the man.

"Ace." Kiara looked at her friend.

Caroline looked at the man then at Kie nodding her head, the man lead the two to a room pushing them inside as Kiara turned around, "why are we here? who are you working for?" Kie asked the man.

"dinner at eight. i'd clean up." he says stepping back.

"just tell us what they want!" Caroline looked at the man who shut the door and locked it, "did he really just do that?"

Kie tried opening the door but it was no use, "he did. yeah."

"fuck." Caroline sighed walking further into the room taking a look around.

"Ace." Kiara says making the brunette turn around seeing the closet with six dresses, all the same style and three red and three emerald green.

"what the hell is this place?" Caroline whispered.

__

Caroline looked in the mirror running her hands over the emerald green dress and black heels, her washed hair was in its natural wavy hair. looking down at the ring on her thumb that was gifted by JJ she pulled it off bringing it up to her lips letting out a deep breath.

"please, find us." she whispered slipping the ring back on walking back into the room.

Kiara looked over sitting up smiling lightly at her friend, "you look beautiful."