1.14

_

  _

the train finally started approaching very slowly as the JJ and Caroline slowly stood up seeing their plan had worked.

"she's slowing down." JJ says.

"now what?" Caroline asked him when a car approached.

"back up, back up." he whispered pulling her back.

"shit." she whispered standing behind JJ whole the two watched the car slowly stopped at the light, "no, no, no. shit. that's not part of the plan."

"shit."

the two men from the truck got out taking a look at the tracks seeing the jumper cables, "what is going on here? what is this bullshit? you see this?"

"too late to come up with a plan B?" Caroline whispered leaning over his shoulder.

"yup." he nodded.

the men unplugged the cables from the tracks watching the lights turn from red to green.

"you think Pope and Cleo were able to get it?" Caroline looked at JJ.

"let's hope, Line. the train's starting." he told her.

"let's go, we gotta go help them." Caroline stood up tapping his shoulder grabbing his bag.

"there goes the plan. we gotta help them. come on." JJ helped her up running to his bike.

JJ pulled the keys out of his pocket as Caroline saw something else fall out of his pocket.

"J, you dropped your-" she leaned down picking up the wallet seeing the initials 'MC' on it, "JJ."

"if i'm gonna be accused of being a thief, might as well get something out of it." JJ put the keys in the ignition.

"you're giving them a reason, J. you can't listen to Mike because what he said isn't true." she tells him.

"they're already against me. so is your mom, so who cares?" he turned to her.

"my mom isn't against you. what are you talking about?" of course Caroline wondered what Melissa meant earlier in the day with Mike, all she could think about was what happened during the summer.

"know what? what we don't have time for this. get on." JJ faced her.

"so this is what it's gonna be like now?" her voice cracked, Caroline hated everything that was going on between them and what was going on with JJ.