1.18

_

_

setting the glass down, Caroline spotted the blonde locks she loved hiding behind the fence and in the HMS Pogue. should she go up to him? she hadn't seen him since- she actually can't remember the last time she had seen JJ. building up the courage she stepped up to the fence leaning against it.

"hey, stranger." JJ jumped up seeing the girl he loves.

"uh, hey. coincidence right?" he stood up.

"i saw John B. he told me you were somewhere over here." she stood in front of him.

"thought i should keep my distance. didn't really wanna spoil the party, if you know what i'm saying." JJ pointed over to Mike and Anna.

"where have you guys been? i've been worried, you okay?"

"no," JJ pointed, "look, long story short, we're mounting a full search and rescue mission right now because Big John got nabbed. like, actually nabbed." JJ whispered to her.

Caroline's eyes filled with worry as she lowered her voice, "what do you mean, "got nabbed"? J, what the hell is going on."

"uh, snatched, kidnapped, abducted, that kind of thing. to South America by Singh. so we have to get down there as soon as we can." he informed her, heat filled her body trying to process everything she had just heard.

"right now? South America?" she asked.

"yeah, i know. it's a long shot, but we're making a plan right now."

"JJ, wait. i haven't seen you in days and i've been trying to come up with the words to say to finally talk to you about us and then i find you hiding after taking Mike's wallet which by the way i don't think he's too happy about and it's like, "we're all happy. let's go to South America." do you hear all this?" Caroline asked already feeling her eyes fill with tears.

she was so tired of crying but she just couldn't stop.

"so is that no? uh, you're just gonna ghost us?"

"i'm not gonna- did you hear anything i said? JJ, i finally wanna talk about us because i think i figured out what to finally say and if i don't get it out i'll probably scream." she explains picking at her nails.

"okay, so you're saying you don't wanna be a part of the plan when Big John is up for execution right now and now is when you want to talk about us. okay, cool. that's a no. cool. all right. that's all i needed to know." JJ turned around walking towards the HMS.