1.19

_

_

later on in the night, the Pogues except John B and Sarah were at the château waiting for them to arrive. Caroline sat on the hammock talking to Pope when Sarah came through the back door.

"hey, thanks for waiting. um.. look who decided to come home." Sarah grinned as John B walked out.

"hey!" Kie smiled at her friend.

"hey loser." Caroline stood up smiling at him.

"welcome back." Cleo grinned at John B.

"whoa! good to see you, man." Pope tells his friend.

"you gotta be kidding me." JJ laughed.

"i have something i want to share with you guys. i can get us down to the Orinoco." Sarah announced leaving everyone in shock.

"are you serious?"

"yeah."

"okay. and how's that gonna happen?" Cleo asked.

"my dad's gonna let us use the plane." Sarah says leaving everyone in shock.

"Ward?" JJ questioned.

"your dad?" Pope asked.

"yep. we lay low tonight, then wheels up first thing in the morning." Sarah informs the group.

"wow this is happening fast." Caroline said looking at her friends.

"okay, that's a lot to process. your dad actually helping us." Pope said earning a nod from Caroline.

"i talked to him. he'll do it." Sarah nods assuring her friends.

"so we trusting Ward now?" Cleo looked at all her friends.

"trust Sarah." Kie says looking at her friend.

"i trust her." Caroline smiled at her friend who smiled back.

"all right."

"that's all i needed to hear."

"but wait, i also just have one more thing to say. um.. since we've gotten back from the island, i've done some things that i regret. a lot." Sarah says looking at John B followed by Kiara who cleared her throat.