1.7

_

_

Caroline, Kiara and Rafe came up with a plan to start arguing and break a few things in the room which will make the guard outside their room go in so the three could escape. the girls put their shoes back on making sure whatever they had left was with them. the three started throwing things around the room breaking glass and pieces of wood.

"just get away from me!" Kie yelled loud enough for the guard to hear.

"Rafe! stop!" Caroline yelled pointing to the door so Rafe can throw the piece of wood.

"i'm tired of this shit." Rafe yelled throwing the wood at the door as Caroline stomped loudly on the ground throwing the chair down.

"Ace, no! help!" Kie screamed while Caroline laid on the floor shutting her eyes.

Kiara went to her spot in the bathroom laying in the tub with her foot hanging out while Rafe hid in his spot.

"hey, you three! what'd you do?" the guard asked waiting a few seconds for an answer until he unlocked the door seeing Caroline on the ground, "Ms. Hills?" the guard asked nudging Caroline who stayed still.

hearing the footsteps fade into the bathroom Caroline opened her eyes watching the guard slowly step into the bathroom, she slowly stood up when Rafe slammed the door on his face and punched him, Caroline jumped on the bed grabbing the lamp throwing it on the man as Kie grabbed the weapon.

"don't move!" Kie yelled.

"huge mistake. you'll regret this." the guard says.

"hey, gimme the phone." Rafe reached to the phone.

Caroline climbed onto the night stand pulling the curtain off handing it to Rafe, "here, tie him up." she jumped off the table handing Rafe the curtain.

"okay. okay. okay." Kie whispered.

"don't make a sound, all right?" Rafe tells the man grabbing the key, the girls walked out of the room followed by Rafe who shut and locked the door.

"this way. come on." Rafe whispered going downstairs.

"okay. hey. hey. hey, Rafe." Kiara whispered following him downstairs.

"Rafe. Rafe, Rafe, Rafe. damn, you're fast wait." Caroline whispered catching up to him.

"what?"

"let me see the phone." Kiara whispered.

"why?"

"just give it to me." she said handing him the gun.

"okay. give me the gun." Rafe took it putting it in the back of his pants, "you two ready?"