1.21

_

_

"we're gonna be landing about a couple hours out of Tres Rocas, at a farm. it's right here." the Maybank boy showed the two girls the map.

"a couple of hours?" Caroline put her hair up in a bun.

"yeah, but Barracuda Mike says there's a bus into town we should be able to catch, so.."

"what if they're not there?" she asks resting her chin on her hand.

"if they're not there.. free vacation. we're on an adventure, baby. come on now." he grinned leaning in leaving a kiss on her cheek making her smile.

"i'm third wheeling again. i'm always stuck with you two." Kiara joked smiling at her friends.

"it's because you love me, we have no choice but to be stuck together." Caroline smiled widely at her friend making her laugh.

__

when the plane landed the three quickly changed their clothes grabbing all their belongings. in a matter of minutes their surroundings changed all looking in different directions.

"damn. Barracuda Mike's got this import-export thing down." JJ tells the girls, "oh wait. yo, Barracuda, is that our executive coach to Tres Rocas right there?"

"it is, smart ass. hey. we have a deal, remember? you still owe me for that lost load." Mike tells the blonde.

"i remember, all right?" JJ reached for Caroline's hand locking their fingers together.

"hey, JJ."

"what?"

"word of advice."

"what?"

"this ain't Kildare. try and lay low." Mike says getting back to work.

"sure thing, chief."

Kiara and Caroline looked at each other not question anything as they reached the bus getting in their seats trying to figure out a way to find the rest of the Pogues but the three were stuck.

a man on the bus overheard the three and had started drawing out a map with sand or dust on the seat for the three Pogues showing them around the island.

"so right here, you have Tesoro. up here, Orinoco, right? and they say up here, El Dorado."

"wait."