1.12

_

_

"when i went back to Tannyhill, Rafe was on the phone with Ward, and he just kept saying, "my thing, this is my thing." he had to be talking about the cross." Sarah explained to the Pogue's the following day at the Chateau.

"absolutely." Pope looked at Sarah.

"and he's coming into Wilmington tonight at eight o'clock. and it's being shipped by train to Raleigh from there, but this is our chance to get it back." Sarah looked at all her friends.

"you get any other information?" Pope asked.

"uh, Sarah got the cargo number." Kiara leaned over picking up the paper.

"okay, well, that's a start."

"yeah."

"i mean they're definitely fencing that shit off as we speak. so we should probably get a move on." JJ says from behind Caroline.

"Sarah, you hear from John B?" Pope asked the girl.

"no, i mean, he's probably off somewhere with his dad. but the problem is they have the Twinkie."she answered.

"our transportation."

"um.."

"i could ask Heyward for the truck." Pope suggested.

"uh, what?" JJ looked at Pope.

"isn't he still mad at us for leaving it in Charleston?" Caroline asked him.

"yeah, that's gonna go well." JJ added in.

"i know, but we have no other option. unless, Ace is able to get the Jeep from her parents." Pope looked at the brunette who was picking the rips on her shorts.

"i tried last night and let's just say my driving privileges are lost for the amount of time i'm grounded for." she frowned at her friend.

"we also gotta convince our parents to let us go to Wilmington tonight so we should go do that." Kiara looked at her friend who stood up.

"good luck." Cleo tells her friends, Caroline smiled at her mouthing a thank you as Kiara, Caroline and JJ headed off to Figure Eight.

__

"honey, i am listening to you. i'm just having a hard time. so i need you to walk me through it one more time." Anna Carrera asks her daughter once more with Melissa sitting besides her.