1.13

_

_

  "honestly, the hardest part is gonna be security, all right? so most of the guys are gonna be at the rail yard." JJ says to his friends on the ferry on their way to Wilmington.

"right so we'll need to find some place and guard it, maybe a little further down the line, like a whistle-stop or something." Pope says.

"yeah."

"you guys are getting ahead of yourselves per usual. we don't have a way to transport the cross. why you think? on JJ's motorcycle?" Cleo asked, nobody had a plan on how to get the cross back to OBX and that was the main worry for the Pogues.

JJ grunted removing his hat, "that's not my fault. oh, everyone. all right, all me."

"okay, so other options."

"oh my God." Sarah sat up covering her mouth.

"what?" Caroline asked her friend turning around.

"is that Topper?" Pope asked.

"okay this is getting weird why does he randomly show up where we are? i don't like him." Caroline rolled her eyes.

"why.. is he everywhere?" Kiara asked turned back around.

"perfect. hey, Jayj." Pope looked at the blonde.

"what?"

"i bet you Topper has a way to transport the cross."

"actually, Pope's right. he does have a rig." JJ leaned over.

"no." Sarah shook her head.

"yes." JJ answered back.

"no. absolutely not." Sarah disagreed with her friends.

"yes, come on. Sarah, you already got him whipped anyway, all right? so why don't you just take one for the team?" JJ asked leaning against Caroline's chair.

"what would John B say?"

"i think John B will completely understand. think about the circumstances. it's about treasure." Pope calmly says.

"we can handle John B." Kie assured the blonde.

"the most we'll get from him is him ignoring us for an hour and then he'll be fine." Caroline smiled earning nods from the rest of the Pogues.