1.20

_

_

once arriving at Kitty Hawk and out of the car everyone at the camp looked at Caroline and Kiara with annoyed faced. Caroline rolled her eyes as did Kiara staying close to each other. when the two had changed into the uniform they had to wear the girls both sat in the office with their arms crossed with an annoyed look on their faces.

"well, thank you for sharing, girls, and thank you for putting on our uniform." the camp director looks up from the clipboard she had on her desk.

"like we had a choice." Kie sarcastically says.

"well, now the good news is, we have a name for your condition."

Caroline furrowed her brows in confusion, "i'm sorry, our what now?"

"great."

"ODD. oppositional defiant disorder."

"what is that?" Kie asked.

"it's consistent opposition to authority."

"did you just make that up?" Kie scoffed, "cause it sounds like bullshit." Caroline added.

"as i was saying, consistent opposition. now, fortunately, it's very treatable with medication."

"what? no, what the hell." Caroline looked at her in shock. she couldn't believe what was going on or happening.

"we're not taking medication."

"see that? that right there? your reaction. you just confirmed my diagnosis."

Caroline looked at the woman in confusion and shock and then at Kiara, "what?"

"now, we can help with this."

"your professional diagnosis." Kie sarcastically adds.

"you just have to work with us."

"right. um, do you mind if we use the restroom? it was a long drive and we didn't get a heads up." Kie says giving the woman a fake smile.

"one at a time. you're gonna have to wait, Caroline. go ahead, Kiara." Caroline rolled her eyes sliding down the seat looking at Kiara who just nodded.

holding in her smile Caroline knew Kiara was gonna sneak out, Caroline leaned back into the seat while Kiara went to the bathroom. until squeaks from what she guessed was the windows we're heard and the guards came in trying to open the door.

"that's rude!" Caroline stood up as they opened the door pulling Kiara off the sink, "hey! careful!" she ran over jumping on one of the guards back to let go of Kiara.

"get off of me!" Kiara snapped fighting back, "you people are crazy."

Caroline was pulled off the guard as she started to kick her legs, "i can walk, you know!" she snapped pushing the men away walking besides Kiara.