episode 1

it's been two years since Shadow defeated black doom and destroy the Black Arms and now all was peaceful again.

with the world rebuilt after the war, everyone went on with their lives with none other than Sonic the Hedgehog facing many foes along the way with his friends and Shadow by his side.

everyone soon accepted Shadow as the anti-hero or Sonic's rival but what everyone didn't know was that the two had a much deeper relationship that was only seen behind closed doors.

------------------------------------

morning:

shadow slept peacefully in the bed till the sun light came though the cracks of the curtains causing his eyes to squint and then open, he then grab his phone that was laying on the bed side cabinet to see that it was 6:34 am in the morning.

yarning, he sat up on the double bed with his eyes then looking down at his secret lover who lived in this very house as he then gently he shook the teen to wake up before the alarm on his phone could wake him.

'come on time to get up now...I got to go to work'

'Mmmmh do you have to wake me, just go already shadow'

shadow couldn't help but chuckle when the other open his emerald colour eyes, instantly glaring at the black hedgehog as he tease the other.

'don't tell me your pissed off because your sore again'

the teen sat up himself with him not very amused by shadow statement as he replied in a mad tone.

'well if someone wasn't so rough with me then I wouldn't have to wake up sore now would I....come on shadow how the hell am I suppose to save everyone from Eggman's attacks if it effect my running...jerk'

the teen pouted while shadow chuckled again as he got out of the bed smirking and saying in a sarcastic tone

'oh I'm sorry that I made my faker A.K.A the world fastest hedgehog who is known as sonic the hedgehog sore, but you know as well as I do that you loved every second of it last night so stop being mad at me'

'tsk....just shut up and go to work already'

sonic threw his pillow to him with shadow catching it before it could hit him and continue to smirk as he taunt the teen more

'aww do you want me to call in sick so I can take care of the young hero'

'shut it, I can take care of myself and besides your the ultimate life form, you don't get sick everyone knows that'

sonic had an annoyed look on his face making shadow sigh as he sat down on the bed and lean over to the teen, putting is hand on sonic cheek as he told the teen in a calm tone.

'I know that and that's why you shouldn't of provoke me last night, so it's your own fault'

sonic was annoyed but sigh as he knew shadow was right and told him that it was okay.

'good now why don't you wash up and go back to sleep, I'm sure the doctor won't attack today so just get some more sleep'

'and what make you so sure he wouldn't, huh'