episode 2

with shadow and rouge:

The two were ready and outside of Eggman's base in a couple of nearby bushes, waiting for his robots to make their rounds around the base as they discussed the plan to get in until Shadow pointed at the air duct.

'will have to go in this way'

'why when you can just use chaos control to get in?'

'because bat, he has probably alarmed the place that could detect chaos energy so best not to'

'fair point hun so ducts it is then'

rouge felt her phone vibrate in her pocket, pulling it out to see she had a text from what shadow assumed was her boyfriend and waited for her to text him back before speaking again.

'right now that your finish texting that echidna let's....'

shadow's phone then buzz, annoying him for a moment till he saw it was a text from sonic, wanting to open it to see what he sent but saw rouge trying to take a peck with him then putting it back in his spikes as she said

'what was that hun?'

'nothing, shall we get this mission over with so I can go home'

'oh you are coming home tonight then'

shadow pause for a moment before telling the bat 'no'

'then why say your going home unless....you found somewhere else to live'

'I may have but as I said it's none of your concern'

shadow was getting irritated by rouge questioning him because he was allocated by G.U.N to live in the same home with her but was secretly living with sonic in his home, finding it to be a better and more convenient place for his situation.

Shadow and rouge didn't say another word when they saw the robots change, giving them a chance to sneck pass them when they huddled up together exchanging data with shadow opening the air duct outside of the base with rouge going in first and then shadow behind her.

rouge use her phone to check the blue prints that she took a photo of in her last mission to lead the two though the maze of tunnels till the were above the main lab where Eggman's computer is.

shadow check for any sighs of Eggman's robots but found none in the room before jumping down as he whispered to rouge that it was clear with rouge then jumping down herself, going straight to the large computer with many screens to try and hack it.

'it might take a while hun, he's got this passworded so in the meantime can you look around for any other information about this new communications'

shadow did look around but had a thought of it being too easy for them to sneck in the base without being notice.

'rouge, don't you think it was too easy to get in here?'

he said as he look around more, inspecting every corner for anything suspicious till the alarm's suddenly went off with the large computer with many screen's all flashing red as rouge back away.

'WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO BAT!'

'nothing yet so why?....'

The door to the lab suddenly flung open with Eggman's robots appearing, surrounding the two along with soldiers that shadow knew all to well also in the group with rouge saying from the shock of seeing them

'what the fuck...black arms'

shadow instantly ran towards one, kicking it to the ground and landing on top of it with him then getting his gun out and shot it in the chest while rouge flew up in the air then went down kicking some of eggman's robots while the door shut on them all as they all fought with the air duct releasing into the room.

shadow and rouge was so busy fighting they didn't realise that there was a gas spreading in the room making the two vision's turn blurry, giving the robots and the black arms soldiers an advantage as they successfully tackled them to the ground.

shadow vision was blurry but he still took out his last resort from his spikes 'the chaos emerald' with him then trying to reach for rouge but was then kick in the back with the claw foot firmly pressing him down on the floor as his eyelids became heavy, attempting to say the words to get him out of there but felt something grab the emerald from his hands and then everything went black.

meanwhile Eggman was in another room watching the scene play out, rubbing his hands together as he saw it was a success and made the call to the black arms leader saying the plan was a successful with the voice on the other end replying.

'well done doctor, all you need to do now is follow my soldiers with shadow and...'

Eggman suddenly got annoyed with the voice as he mention 'himself'

'why?....that wasn't part of the deal'

'I take it you refuse to comply then'

'damn right I refuse you incompetent freak!'

Eggman said as he slam his fist on the keyboard he was in front of

but what Eggman didn't know was that a black arms solider was behind him being told to spray the same gas on Eggman if he would refuse, knocking him out as soon as he was told by the voice.

'that a shame for you'

-----------------------------------------------------------------

with sonic:

sonic was walking back from tails house after spending the day with his friend looking at his phone waiting for a reply from the black hedgehog but saw he still didn't have one.

'huh, I guess he must be busy on this mission of his...I hope he would be okay if I send him a text again'

as sonic went inside of his home he lock the door behind him as he text 

'I'm going to bed now, I hope the mission goes well, see you in the morning'

then took his phone upstairs with him in his bedroom, leaving it at the side of his bed and got into bed to sleep.