episode 5 xxx

Shadow was wondering why the teen would be so close till he got his answer when sonic pressed his lips against his, shocking Shadow for a moment before he started to struggle in the teen's grip finding him to be stronger than he looks.

Shadow couldn't move without the teen keeping him in place forcing him to bite Sonic's lips hard to get him off causing the other's lips to bleed as he pulled away slightly from the sudden pain, Shadow however tasting the teen's blood making him pause for a second as he licks the drop of blood from the side of his lip.

'oww!, shadow what the hell Mmmh'

shadow had his chance to escape but now he didn't want to and instead he grab the teen and slam his lips against his, inserting his tongue in sonic mouth licking every inch he could before pulling out to suck on the part of the lip he bit.

sonic had the chance to breath as he groan and moan when shadow was sucking on his lip before diving in for more stimulation from shadow who was starting to join in with the same aggression the teen was giving him.

sonic was getting aroused by shadow make out as he was hitting the right spot in his mouth each time making sonic moan when he was able to take a breath in while shadow had the urge to bite the teen's tongue as he slide it in his mouth causing sonic to yelp and groan from the sudden pain as it was pieced by the others thangs but was immediately was replace with pleasure as he suck on the teen's tongue ferociously causing him moan more.

shadow didn't stop till he took every drop of blood that was dripping out of sonic tongue till sonic pulled away speaking in a seductive tone.

'you better fill me up good tonight but first'

sonic push shadow to lay back down with shadow watching the teen's every move as he was trying to understand what he meant as sonic stare back at shadow kissing his chest as he was moving down kissing his chest down to his stomach going lower till he stop between shadows legs where shadow member was already hard from the make out and sonic actions towards him.

'let me get a taste of what's going to fill me'

shadow was about to push sonic off but was instantly hit with a feeling of pleasure which he rarely feels as the teen engulfed shadow member all the way down till it hit the back of his throat pulling away slightly before pushing his head back down causing shadow to grip the sheets as he let sonic to continue.

shadow twitch each time when the tip of his member hit the back of the teen's throat with the new overwhelming feeling he was starting to enjoy, closing his eyes as he embrace the warm moist mouth with the teen sucking every time he pull up then used his tongue to sliding against the bottom of shadow shaft as he push himself down.

sonic repeated his actions, going quicker each time making shadow become light headed with his body tensing up as something built up inside of his lower stomach till it got too strong and force it a knot gushing out of his member into the teen's mouth.

shadow didn't understand what was happening to his body as he look down to see sonic pulling himself up licking his lips, giving shadow a pleasing smirk before sitting on top of him again with his rear hovering above the still erect member as he said.

'you better start doing some work and this time you better make sure you push your cock deep inside of me till you fill me up before you take anymore of my blood as your dinner'

when shadow though the pleasure was over he was then hit with it again but this time it was  more intense as sonic lowered himself slowly with shadow member going inside the teen's entrance with him moaning till it was all the way in.

'Mmmmmh~Ahhhh~ oh I just love how it when your inside of me...Ah~Nrghhh~Hhhhaaa'

sonic started riding shadow slowly as he grab shadow hands and place then at the side of his hips with him then placing one his own hands on shadow chest, staring down at his lover showing shadow his lust and desire as he started speeding up, bring more force on the way down.

with sonic moaning in between his heavy breathing with his expression showing his erotic pleasure to the other convincing shadow to give the teen what he wanted as he use his hands on the teen's hips to lift him and slam him down on his member causing the teen's moans become louder as he straighten his back more to get more penetration.

'with shadow in a world of bliss due to the intense pleasure from his already sensitive member from being inside sonic tight entrance with the teen giving the look of enjoyment from his work, made shadow abruptly pull out of sonic and roughly flip him over on the bed with the teen laying on his back with shadow knelling between his legs and slamming his member back into sonic rear making him scream in delight.

'AAAAAAAHHH~C-CHAOS~KYAAAA~DON'T STOP~hyaaaa'

sonic moans unleashed the beast in shadow as he relentlessly ram his member in the teen, not caring about anything other than getting sonic satisfaction from his work on his entrance while staring down at sonic that was now completely lost in the pounding was having.

he yell out one last scream with him quickly jerking himself off till he threw out his release on his stomach with shadow feeling sonic warm silky wall contract, making him do one last thrust before he felt the built up of heat from his member, exploding it into the teen.

both of them was gaining their breaths back with sonic being proud of his lover, closing his eyes as shadow pull out only then for them to snap back open when he was pulled towards shadow.

sonic tilted his head for shadow chomp down his sharp vangs into sonic shoulder, stabbing into his flesh making him let out a housed scream before blacking out from the shock of his blood being drunk by shadow in a fast pace.

shadow drank from the teen till he came back to his senses with his eye lids getting heaver, laying down on the bed with sonic next to him.