episode 9

meanwhile with sonic:

sonic was sitting inside of tails spacecraft, waiting for them to get to the small crater that was now in front of them with tails turning down the engines as he try to find an opening in the crater while the blue teen sat there deep in thought again with knuckles and tails discussing which way to go till knuckles got his attention by lightly punching his shoulder only for him to then notice the bite mark that was on sonic shoulder saying.

'sheesh sonic, why is it every time I see you, you got a new bite mark'

'why do you have to point them out all the time, I told you last time it's from a fight with somebody'

'who a vampire?... you seriously need to stop whoever it is from doing that to you'

'I hate to emit it but knuckles is right sonic, you shouldn't let this mobian keep biting you like that, heck last time when I check you over from your last fight with Eggman, you had half of your blood in your body missing'

the two friends look concerned about sonic, knowing he won't tell them who it was that bites him as sonic again waved it off with a smile to the both of them saying in a confidant tone.

'relax guy's, next time I won't let him bite me when we fight next time I promise'

the two look at each other as sonic mention 'him' with knuckles repeating 'him?' making sonic freeze for a second as he realise he slip that out as tails ask again who it was

'come on sonic, you know we will find out sooner or later who 'he' is so why can't you just tell us who hurting you like this'

'oh did I say him.....well it's just his way of wining a fight by biting me after.......kicking me down while I'm distracted in the pain and for the last time you guys don't have to worry, I know he won't hurt me that bad hehe'

they both can tell he was lying as he spoke nervously with sonic then changing the subject as he saw an opening in the crater where they can land and get in making the two think they should wait later to talk about this more while tail's land the space craft inside the crater.

once's they landed sonic was the first to get out, looking around as the three went deeper and hid behind a large rock as they heard foot steps in a distance.

sonic peek around the corner and was shock to see it was one of the black arms soldiers guarding a red fleshy wall, looking back at the two as he told them with tails whispering

'it a good thing we came here, so rouge must be trap here'

'then we need to get in there as soon as possible, knuckles you can......knuckles?'

sonic look back where the black arms solider was when he heard a thump and saw that knuckles has already smash it head against a rock making it falling to the ground as the purple blood seeping out of his skull.

'com on you two let's get going'

knuckles said as he ran up to the wall making it open and ran in with sonic and tails running close behind him.

------------------------------------------------------------------

with eclipse: