episode 4

with sonic: 

sonic looked everywhere on Mobius and station square for Shadow but couldn't find any trace of him, so he went to the last place Shadow said he would be for any evidence of his whereabouts and also to see if Eggman was involved with the recent disappearance of mobian's that was happing.

sonic snuck into Eggman's base but notice that the robots were completely destroyed as he entered thinking it could be Shadow who had done it, however as he went deeper into the base he set the alarm on purpose to see if there was any left but none appeared.

'Strange, then where's Eggman at?'

sonic thought as he walk into the hallway checking every room but found computers destroyed too till he walk into the main lab noticing shadow gun on the ground.

he pick the gun up to double check and saw the logo from G.U.N knowing that it was his.

'if his gun is here then he either drop it or he couldn't pick it up'

sonic look around more, searching the piles of robots that was scattered on the floor, seeing signs of shadow gun being fired but then notice when he pick up a large piece of metal on the ground a puddle of a purple substance underneath it.

he push the tip of his finger in the puddle thinking he has seen this before with one of shadow bullets already shoot laying next to it covered in the same substance.

'I haven't seen something like this since the black arms invaded here...I better bring this to tails to do some test just in case'

sonic look around some more but found nothing that could link to shadow disappearance or the missing mobian's, he then found an empty glass vile in the room and use it to scoop up some of the purple substance  before picking up shadow gun and speeded off to tails house.

----------------------------------------------------------

with shadow:

shadow soon calm himself as Eggman explained that eclipse was created by black doom and black death making him biologically his brother that shadow never knew he had, however he wasn't too happy about the news.

'so your telling me that I have a biological brother on black doom side and his objective is to destroy me or make me suffer.....why?'

'he never clarified that with me but I know with yours and his kind, you all attend to destroy the weak so if my hypothesis is correct then he must be bent on finding out who the weakest is out of you two while coming over here and taking the mobian's he said he needs'

rouge cross her arms when Eggman said that demanding to know why he would know that

'because me and him made a deal when he first contact me about capturing and the information about shadow'

'and what was this deal you made?'

'the deal was that I give him all the information of shadow and what his possible weakness is by giving him a copy of all the information about him and also to spy on him as help me get rid of sonic in return, when he's finish taking the mobian's he need I can then have the planet to myself to build the Eggman empire'