episode 8

the next morning:

sonic woke up but noticed Shadow was already gone but it didn't really surprise him because he's used to Shadow disappearing on him now and then and decided that this would be a good time to visit Tails to find the latest about the missing mobians today.

he got out of bed and brush his teeth then ran to tails house, walking into the twin Tail fox workshop as he happily waved at him before Tails gave him some news and the results of the purple substance that Sonic found in Eggman's lab.

'hey tails how's it going'

'terrible I had knuckles on the phone asking me if I have seen rouge anywhere but I hadn't seen her, by any chance have you sonic'

'no bud I hadn't but I'm sure she was on a mission a couple of days ago, so she probably resting at her house'

'I wish you were right but knuckles said that she wasn't home for there date yesterday and you know she's not the type to just disappear especially when it come's to dates with knuckles'

sonic remembered that shadow did mention that rouge was going on the mission with him at Eggman's base but shadow never mention the mission as he always kept details about it to himself and thought that he will ask him later when they see each other next time.

'well if she's not home, then did you try to track her down with your trackers?'

'I did, but you'll be surprised where her phone is located right now and that also remind me that the test results are in and it's.....well it's the blood a black arms solider'

'WHAT!...seriously tails?.......they are gone, shadow destroy them remember'

'I know but take a look here'

sonic went closer to tails computer and saw his monitor's, one showing the positive blood result of the black arms and the other was flashing a red dot outside of the planet on top of a small crater that was near the planet atmosphere.

'the red dot is the location her phone is but, as I said it even surprise me where it was....sonic, you don't think she is one of the missing mobian's?'

'there's no way that the black arms are back tails but...I guess we can't be to sure so, do you think we can get were rouge's phone is just in case your theory is right and hopefully find the rest of the missing mobian's up there with her too'

'I still got my ship so we can, but we better bring knuckles with us just in case she is there, it will also be big enough for passenger's if they are up there'

'yea we should, they are dating after all and he would be pissed if we didn't take him with us'

as tails grab his phone from his desk to call knuckles, sonic went deep in thought thinking if shadow knew about this and if he did then why didn't he tell him or worry about rouge's disappearance but then remembered someone else he hasn't seen for the pass 4 day's.

'hey tails have you seen Eggman by any chance?'

'no, I haven't seen him either, do you think he's the one that made rouge and the other mobian's disappear?'

'don't know but when I checked his base, I didn't see him in there.....we should hurry up there just in case'

'right, knuckles is on his way so when he get's here we can go, it should take us till morning to get there'

'cool then let's get ready and grab whatever we need'

tails nodded as they both got everything ready 

--------------------------------------

meanwhile:

'that damn sonic hedgehog, why can't I stop thinking about you!'

eclipse was back with one of the black arms soldiers entering the main deck where he was, telling his leader telepathically that they need to go back down to get more mobian's to reach the amount they needed from the planet with eclipse telling him to go ahead, sending him away but before he left he stop the solider and said

'wait....I will be joining you all so I will use chaos control to get us down there...I need something to do to distract my thoughts for a while'

the solider agreed and left eclipse on his own, still trying to push the thoughts he had of sonic as look down to his claw that was holding the green emerald that he won from the fight with sonic, reminding him more because of it's was the colour of the teen's eyes. 

''no matter how much I think about it, I can't imagen to have him harm by my plans and  is that infuriating me the most because of it.......I want......what is it that I want from you?, what do I want from you sonic the hedgehog.....and why do you make me have this feeling of hesitation and regret with the mere thought of killing you.......I must make my incompetent so called brother suffer for what he has done against are kind and the only way to do that is to have you killed in front of him but yet I don't want you taken away from me because of my hatred towards him......there has to be another way that to make him suffer''

-----------------

that night:

eclipse chaos controlled down to station square, planning to get as many mobian's by using shadow's appearance to lure them in an alleyway where his soldier's will be waiting to use the knock out gas on them before taking them back with them.

'this would be a lot easier if shadow didn't kill most of the black arms and with the small group I have it would be suicide if we try to invade the planet like black doom did'

he walk around and found many mobian's having a good time or laying on the ground, out cold from there wild night, making it easy for him to pick them up and bring them to his soldier's whiles also using shadow appearance to lure the drunk one's to the alleyway telling them he would give them a good time there or challenging them to a fight.

he continue doing this till early hours in the morning, grabbing the attention of his last prey for the night that was also drunk but found that she was clinging onto him like a leech, saying to him that she would show him a good time as he took her to the to were his soldiers were.

he look at her and saw that she was also a hedgehog with purple fur and tan peach chest and muzzle, wearing clothing that reviled little to the imagination, while using her lime green eyes to seduce him when saying.

'com on, take me some where quiet my dark hero....show me how bad you truly are'

she said to him who only played along till he took her to the alleyway with one of his soldier's ready to use the gas on her but eclipse said no as he wanted to test her when they got back and then chaos controlled them all at once, back to the crater with the soldier's taking the rest of them to the cells that the other's were held while he and the drunken female hedgehog went to his own quarters.

the fleshy dark purple wall they stood in front of opened reviling a room with the same fleshy looking walls and ground with one part of the ground taller and the shape of a large square where he placed the girl on.

eclipse didn't need to tell her what his attentions where as she took the lead and started kissing his chest telling him that she was eager to make love to him with him then using what he learnt with sonic from the other night on the girl.