episode 3

1 night later: 

shadow being shaken violently with a panicked voice telling him to wake up, his eyes open and saw Rouge being the one who was shaking him, he was about to insult Rouge but had a huge pain in the head.

he held on to his head where it was throbbing the most as Rouge stopped and told him to get up in an alarming tone, shadow then remembered that he and Rouge were attacked by Eggman's robots with the help of the black arms.

He stood up and looked around to see him and Rouge in a large dark cell with a red glowing barrier rather than bars, making him realize that they were in one of the black arms cells.

shadow tries to get close to the barrier to touch it but was instantly thrown back against the wall with him grunting in pain from the impact, Rouge runs up to him asking if he was alright.

'I'm fine don't worry about me'

he stood up again trying to find any other way out but saw the alien walls were thick with no chance of breaking.

'there's no other way out other than that barrier'

'nope and I also try the barrier myself but ended up with the same results as you'

shadow then check his spikes for his phone but found it to be missing looking franticly on the ground, hoping it fell but there was no sign of it.

'if your looking for your phone then don't bother, mine is gone too, they must have taken our belongings when we were out cold'

'shit!' shadow cursed loudly getting someone else's attention from the cell on the other side with the other shouting Shadow's name'

shadow look at the cell in front of them and saw it was Doctor Eggman standing in front of his own barrier.

'tsk...it took you long enough to wake up'

'doctor? what the hell are you doing here'

'the same reason you are here, CAPTURED LIKE A RAT IN A CAGE NO THANKS TO THAT ALIEN FREAK!'

'who the hell are you talking and why were we captured?'

'I know that freak wanted you captured but to betray me and put me here is another thing'

shadow was going to speak to Eggman again but stop himself as he heard footsteps outside their cells with Eggman spitting insults to the figure when it stop in front of Shadow's cell.

shadow didn't know who he was but he can tell he was a member of the black arms.

he was a creature with a dark Gray/pale purple body with red strips on the bottom of his legs, standing on hooves rather than feet's and his risk being the same color of red as well as around his eyes and above his head and at the side on his three spikes with a tail that two-point at the end with his chest fur being the same colour but what stood out the most was his glowing gold irises with black sclera.

the creature then smirks showing his two sharp vangs when speaking in a deep voice to shadow

'So this is what the ultimate life form looks like... I think I can work with this'

the creature look at Shadow up and down with Shadow noticed the creature was holding his phone with his three claws wrapping around it as Shadow then demanded why he had it.

'why the fuck have you got my phone in your claws'

the creature held up the phone showing the text he got from Sonic before the mission, showing a picture of Sonic smiling holding out a thumbs up with one hand while the other was holding a green chaos emerald with three text bubbles at the bottom.

---

'I was out with tails because he said that he found readings of a chaos emerald nearby and luckily we did find it in the jungle, can you believe it!'

'I'm going to bed now, I hope the mission goes well, see you in the morning'

the last text was the next day saying 

'shadow if you come home call me, I'm heading out to see if I can find you'

---

shadow glares at the creature as he spoke of the teen. 

'what an interesting creature, he seems to be quite fond of you and by the look of your reaction and by these messages, you are too'

'shut your mouth he's just an annoying pest nothing more'

'oh really.....then you wouldn't mind me eliminating him then, if he's so much of a pest to you?'

out of anger, he threw a punch without thinking, hitting the barrier again sending flying against the wall with the creature then laughing at the black hedgehog's stupidity as shadow stood back up again.

'HAHAHAHA.. ah... your not as smart as you look shadow are you?'

'what ever shit your trying to pull is with me, leave him out of it!'

shadow said sternly to the creature but it only made his smirk into an evil grin.

'I'm afraid that's not possible, he's got the last emerald I need and as a bonus, he is also someone special to you making it more fun for me when I rip him apart right before your very eyes'

'YOU FUCKING DARE AND IT WILL BE YOU THAT WILL BE RIPPED APART!'

'sorry shadow but I'm not the one stuck between an impenetrable barrier and three walls, so your little threat means nothing to me, and for your information you and I have some unfinished business to deal with when I get back with your blue friend'

the creature walks away with Shadow clenching his fist in fury at the creature words, fearing for the teen he cares for not knowing the new danger of this enemy or what he was capable of.

after he left the three with them not hear the sound of the creature's footsteps as shadow then stared at Eggman with daggers in his eyes demanding.

'you better fucking tell me now what the fuck that thing is and why he's here'

Eggman and Rouge thought they would be used to seeing Shadow angry but never to the point where his body was shaking in his own fury with Eggman telling him first the creature's name

'calm down I'll tell you what I know....his name is Eclipse the Darkling and apparently, he claims that he's your brother'