episode 13

they all ran to tails ship with the mobians all getting on as quickly as possible before the three of them went in themself.

tails went into the cockpit and turned the engine on making the ship get out of the crater with everyone holding on as he got in a safe distance away from the crater with all the mobian's on board cheering for tails and knuckles for saving them from the black arms.

the two weren't interested in their cheers when they heard them as they were more worried about leaving Sonic and the real shadow in there with Rouge, coming into the cockpit herself as tails decided to turn the engine of the ship off to wait and see if sonic and shadow will come out on their own.

-------

back with Sonic:

Sonic was fighting with Eclipse and did have the advantage to take him down but that was soon taken away from the teen when the black arms soldiers show up and also try to tackle Sonic down to the ground without injuring him.

'Huh didn't think you would be the type to fight fair, why don't you fight me on your own!'

sonic use his speed to take out the many black arms that were now surroundings him but unfortunately for him, it gave Eclipse the chance to teleport behind the teen, that about to grab him but found himself kick against the side of the corridor, looking back to see shadow behind sonic.

Sonic saw Shadow behind him wounding if he was the real one, however he didn't have time to ask as Shadow grabbed his hand, pulling him against his body as he took off his inhibitor rings and shout

'CHAOS BLAST!'

a blast from Shadow exploded around the black arms sending each of them flying to the wall with half of the sustained injuries from the blast but left him and Sonic unharmed as shadow pull Sonic with him to run out the corridors, but Eclipse got up and ran after the two as he telepathically called every black arms to capture the two running hedgehogs.

just by the chaos blast alone, sonic could tell it was the real shadow but saw the pain in shadow's face as they ran

'shadow are you alright?'

'I'm fine just shut up and run faker'

sonic look behind him and saw Eclipse running after them as they entered in a room fill with black arms soldiers wait for them with their weapon's at the ready, aiming at the two hedgehogs with them both stopping in their tracks as they all move closer to the two with eclipse halting as he block the path that they entered demanding the two.

'there no where for you and your lover to run shadow, give up now and hand him over'

shadow raised his arm Infront of sonic to show eclipse that he won't

'over my dead body will I ever hand him over to you'

shadow was glaring at eclipse as sonic try to find a gap between the black arms to try and get him and shadow away but then remembered he had the seven emeralds in his possession and whispered to shadow an idea.

'shadow let's get out of here together'

sonic then held onto Shadow arm, closing his eyes as he unleashed the power of the chaos emeralds on him and Shadow with eclipse shouting 'no' as he ran up to them but it was too late as both hedgehogs turn super in a flash.

shadow was surprised to see himself super as well as Sonic was, the teen gave shadow a cocky smile as he said

'let's you and me send these guys, as you would say 'straight to hell'

making shadow smirk at that moment with his only reply to him was 

'gladly' as they both wipe out the soldiers with their speed and the help of the emeralds before teleporting outside of the crater were tails and knuckles spotted them from the window of their ship.

'let's do this shadow'

'you don't have to tell me twice faker'

the two was now ready to unleash the power they had as they held in there hands aiming at the whole crater with them about to say the words 'chaos control' together till eclipse teleported in front of the two with an hateful look to shadow before he revealed a confident smirk as he held out his claw with an eye opening, staring at shadow making him freeze on the spot.

sonic look at shadow and saw that he couldn't move and went towards the claw to attack it but he was unexpectedly grab by the neck from shadow who was trying with all his might to stop what his body was doing.

'you fool shadow, I didn't want to use black doom eye but you left me not choice, now I order you to let me have what I want'

sonic was trying to talk to shadow to snap out of the eyes control but was strangled more as eclipse placed his hand over shadow shoulder and suck the chaos energy out of him, turning  shadow form go back to normal.

sonic try to use his legs to kick eclipse but his other claw catch it as he stole the emeralds power from them both before ordering shadow to let go of sonic and to his regret he obeyed.

eclipse grab sonic as he kick shadow away with sonic only extending his hand to shadow but couldn't grab it as him and eclipse disappeared in front of shadow who gain control of his body as he floated in the middle of space, looking back to the crater but that also vanished before his very eyes.

'no, no,no,no, FAKERRRR!'

shadow couldn't believe it but everything in front of him was gone making him give up on himself before he felt his back hit something metallic, looking back and saw it was a space craft he has seen before with a door then opening with a hand pulling him in.