episode 18

shadow and Rouge were on their way to the location but Shadow stop as they entered a large room that they could only assume was the heart of the crater with both of them seeing many black arms working on the walls that were flashing glowing red lights with the large wall in front of them that was also translucent for them all to see they were getting closer to the black comet.

shadow quickly notice there was 4 of the emeralds hanging in the middle of the room being zapped by some red blood vines with one of the black arms soldiers in front of it but turn around in their direction.

they both wanted to duct for cover but found nothing around them to hide with one of the black arms spotted them instantly, calling out for the rest to get his attention with shadow then pulling out the two handguns at his side and shot the soldier in the skull.

'QUICK BAT KILL THEM ALL'

rouge took out her own weapon, flying up and shooting as many as she could while Shadow done the same on the ground but unknown to the two was that one of the black arms telepathically called out for their leader.

while the gun shots echo though the corridors Eggman and sonic heard them as they were walking with Eggman looking franticly for an exit while sonic continued walking toward the sound, with one hand holding on to his wound and the other holding a scapple he got from the from the doctors tool that were use to operate on him.

'HEY WERE ARE YOU GOING RODENT THE EXIT'S THIS WAY!'

sonic didn't listen he was more interested in finding shadow before Eclipse did and the only way he knew how to get to him was by following the sounds of gun shot while Eggman just scoffed and ran to the exit with the teen forcing his body to walk quicker.

shadow and rouge on the other hand has just finished taking out all the black arms in the room with the two then rushing over to the red vines, ripping them off the emeralds as shadow grab them one by one and quickly absorb them in to his body.

shadow was just about to absorb the last one but quickly back himself away as he felt a presence of someone running up to him fast, making him drop the emerald as he got hit in the arm by a sharp claw.

turning around quickly his eyes met with Eclipse that was livid as he saw all his soldiers dead on the floor turning his fury directly on shadow.

'YOU...YOU WILL PAY FOR KILLING MY BROTHERS!'

'like I give a damn'

they both lunged towards one another, kicking and punching with both of them taking heavy damage from one another till Eclipse had enough and pulled out his claws again as shadow lunge at him.

it was a big mistake for shadow as Eclipse quickly dodged and sliced the side of shadow torso, forcing the black hedgehog to fall on his knees clinging onto his injury that he just received.

shadow pick up his gun and aimed it toward Eclipse who was ready for shadow as he held out dooms eye again making shadow freeze on the spot again, cursing himself as he couldn't take back the control of his body.

'damn not again'

Eclipse then laugh as shadow was kneeling there in front of him.

'HAHAHA...you lost shadow and now I'm going to make your death the most excruciating, agonizing death anyone has ever been though, but first you are going to get rid of that bat girl over there...WITH YOUR OWN HANDS!'

Eclipse anger turn into a sinister grin as he controlled shadow to stand and aim his gun at rouge with rouge only freezing on the spot herself as she told shadow to get it together before the three heard someone shout in front of them saying stop.

shadow manage to turn and see sonic cling onto a wound that was bleeding out with him looking weak as he breathed heavily due to the lack of blood in his system but he still continue to walk toward the three but unfortunately to shadow horror the teen walk passed him, leaning down grunting in pain before grabbing the emerald shadow drop.

sonic then pulled himself up and headed towards Eclipse with a smile making shadow feel hurt and betrayed at that moment.

'Eclipse remember are deal and it still includes them you know that right'

'YOU SHOULDN'T BE HERE RIGHT NOW, GO BACK TO THE DOCTOR AND GET STICHED UP BEFORE YOU BLEED TO DEATH!'

Eclipse spat as the teen ignored his words and said in a loving tone to try and calm him down as he got closer.

'now don't be like that love, I just wanted to show my support to you and give you the emerald that shadow try to take away from us...here'

sonic held out the red emerald for eclipse to grab as he soon calm down from the moment sonic called him love and held out his other hand to grab the emerald.

the very second Eclipse look at the emerald sonic then use all the energy and strength he had to stab dooms eye with the scapple he was holding, causing extreme pain to Eclipse as he grab his hand, clenching onto it with sonic then throwing the emerald to shadow direction.

'ARRRGGGHHH!...GRRRRH YOU LITTLE...'

shadow was able to move his body and catch the emerald that sonic threw with him then running to sonic as he saw Eclipse behind him about to slash his claw against his back.

he manage to pull sonic towards him before Eclipse could land a hit on the teen and then shot the enemy in the chest but to shadow surprise he was till standing.

shadow and sonic saw his golden eyes glow as his body transform into a larger version of himself making look as if he turn into a monster with shadow shotting his bullet's at him till the magazine was empty but none of them made even a scratch on Eclipse as he growled as he shouted in a dark horrific voice.

'YOU FOOLS IF YOU THINK YOU, SHADOW THE SO CALLED ULTIMATE LIFE FORM CAN STOP ME THEN PEPARE TO MEET ME IN MY GREATIEST FORM AS THE ONE AND ONLY ULTIMATE ALIEN LIFEFORM THAT IS MUCH MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU'LL EVER BE!'

at that moment shadow didn't know what to do as he felt Eclipse's overwhelming power form in the air but sonic knew what they could do as he held onto the emerald shadow was holding and concentrate on the two of them super.

shadow saw they were super again but thought Eclipse had the last of the emerald but turns out sonic had still had the emeralds with him the whole time with sonic now back to his old self with the injuries they both had gone.

'let's end this alien bastard, shadow'