episode 12

tails and knuckles try to stop Sonic but knew they wouldn't catch up with him as they regrettably left their friend and went to the wall that open.

they saw the many cells with screaming mobian's were trapped in, against three walls with a barrier stopping them from escaping when the two walked further in with tails estimating there were at least 70 of them before noticing rouges voice telling someone to calm down.

they rush over with all the mobian's noticing them and begging for the two to free them while stopping at the cell that held Rouge but to their surprise shadow was there too with him shouting at the bat how he hated someone called Eclipse till they both notice the two.

'knuckles!... I'm so glad to see you, quick get us out of here'

rouge said in a thankful tone with shadow then calming down as the two was confused to why he would be in two places at once with tails asking knuckles

'didn't we see shadow a second ago walking out of here with sonic running after him'

this made shadow sternly say as he held back his rage to the two

'get us the fuck out of here now, faker is running to the bastard that lock us in here!'

tails look and saw nothing but the cells and barrier with rouge telling the two to get one of the black arms claws to press against it to make the barrier disappear with the two then hurrying back to were they killed the last black arms to get their claw.

-----------------------------

with sonic:

sonic ran and left the two but wasn't going to let shadow see him just yet till he see with his own eyes that he was part of the black arms and followed shadow from the distance till he stop in front of a group of 50 black arms making a speech for them in  a different language that sonic couldn't understand.

giving sonic the chance to move a little closer without any of them seeing him till he felt the chaos energy behind the wall he was leaning against with it then opening but with luck on his side, the black arms never notice sonic going in as it close behind him.

sonic look in the new room and saw all seven of the emeralds hovering on top of the fleshy pedestals.

'all the emerald are here.....I did give shadow the green one so it must be true and if it is.......sorry shadow but I'll be taking these back with me'

sonic grab each one setting off an alarm catching all the black arms attention from the other side of the wall including eclipse as sonic quickly took the rest of them and got them to absorb in his body before using his speed to run to the other side of the room making a wall open.

at the same time eclipse open the wall that sonic came in and spotted sonic before he sped off and notice that all the emeralds was missing with him then using his own speed to chase after the teen demanding the teen to stop running but sonic didn't listen, instead he turn round and started attacking shadow due to his emotions of feeling betrayed by his lover.

sonic manage to throw a punch with shadow then pulling his arm in front of him to cover his chest before sonic could land a hit as the two back away from each other.

'shadow! what the hell are you doing with the black arms.....are you also involved with the missing mobian's too....AWNSER ME SHADOW!'

shadow menacing laugh echo in the lightly dim corridor as sonic look at him in discuss before telling the teen what he wanted to know.

'yes I am but I'm not your lover sonic, so let me introduce myself properly before I take the emerald and you back with me'

shadow click his fingers and his appearance turn back into the imposter original form, showing sonic for the first time that he was eclipse as he told the teen his name.

'my real name is eclipse the darkling and you my dear friend will be soon be the one that will help me in conquering the entire universe'

'tsk....your nuts if you think I would let you conquer anything and now before I beat the heck out of you, you better tell me why do you look like shadow'

sonic was stern as he got in his fighting stance

'simple real, I only look like shadow to get to you so I could kill you at first but after spending a night and day with you I decided a different fate for you, so why don't you stop wasting time and come over here quietly.....I really don't want to hurt you to get you to comply'

eclipse held out his hand as sonic look at him with pure hatred as he knew what he did with the imposter that night, saying before attacking eclipse again.

'you scumbag, not only did you trick me but you use shadow appearance to do it.....YOU MAKE ME SICK'

-------------------------------------------

tails and knuckles went back to the cells with them both holding an arm from one of the black arms and took down all the barriers on the way till they both stop to shadow and rouges cell with tails taking down their barrier.

rouge ran to knuckles, giving him a hug with the rest of the mobian's running up to them before hearing an alarm going off around the crater including the cells with tails shouting in a stern voice for them to all hear.

'everyone hurry to my space craft before the black arms corner us!'

shadow on the other hand walk out of the cell without saying a word to the others but held on to his swollen shoulder as he ran out of the cells to look for sonic with knuckles being stop by rouge to go after him to then tell him to leave shadow be.

'why when he's going the opposite way from the safety'

'he's not going to the space craft, he's going to find sonic before eclipse do'

knuckles and tails look at her with a confused look on their face's as she said to the both of them that she will explain when they are all safe.

'we will have to come back for them later then, but for now we need to get out of here....EVREYONE FOLLOW ME AND TAILS TO SAFTEY NOW!!'

meanwhile shadow was running though the corridors, not caring for his own injuries as he look for any type of commotion that would lead him to sonic whereabouts.