episode 11

back to the present:

' from that day on I went to Faker every time I needed to feed with him telling me to have as much as I needed, but over time I was going over to him on purpose, making the feeding as an excuse so I could just stay with him longer.....I just then started opening up to him more and more till I started developing feelings towards him......then about 6 months ago while he was talking to me I just went in and kissed him with him surprising me by kissing back till one thing lead to another and before I knew it, we were living in the same house secretly spending time with one another inside his home, but outside we treated each other like rivals so no one would suspect me and him being together'

'now I see why he's important to you and why you care for him so much and I'm sure he love you just as much hun'

'he dose and he know that I care for him deeply but as I said before if that bastard so much as touch faker.....I won't be able to hold myself back from killing him'

while shadow was telling rouge his story, they forgot to notice that eclipse was listening in to all of it with him then laughing catching the three attention as he appeared in front of their cell's with the female hedgehog out cold in one of his soldiers arms with another pressing his claws against the barrier of Eggman's cell making it disappear.

Eggman was confused till the solider grab him with eclipse telling the doctor bluntly

'if you want to live then I want you to do me a favour and take this female reproductive organs and have then ready to be planted in a male'

Eggman scoffed at eclipse but soon change to agreeing with his request as the solider who was holding him revealed his sharp claws to his face, panicking he said he will do whatever he was asked

'good then you better get going, I will bring him to you as soon as I bring him up here'

'and who's him?'

'you'll find out soon enough doctor'

with that Eggman was taken away with the two black arms, leaving eclipse in front of rouge and shadow cell with him then gloating at the hedgehog as he try to trigger his anger off just for his own amusement.

'by the sound of your story shadow, it sound as if you care more for his blood rather than his wellbeing'

'shut up, you don't know a damn thing about me and faker'

'I do know shadow and...'

with a click of his claws his appearance change to the splitting image of shadow surprising them both as he lean closer Infront of the barrier making eye contact with only his counter part to say in a menacing smile with shadow own voice.

'I  even got a taste of his sweet blood and also every inch of his body from head to toe after spending one passionate night with him as you'

shadow tremble in anger as he stood there, praying that he was lying as eclipse spoke again

'isn't it what the mobian's call mating and the humans called sex....oh how it pleases me experiencing that with the one that was most precious to you, and this right here'

eclipse pull out the green emerald that shadow saw on the photo that sonic sent to him on the phone making him believe the others story more.

'he also gave me this after I won the fight that you said you would have with him and also I now just realise after spending time with him what makes you so attractive to him, and that is his cute little personality, blood, body, smile, and strength and also that he's is able to use all seven of the emeralds and just because of that........I have decided that he will be the male that would produce the most strongest leader for the future of the black arms with me'

rouge back away from the both of them as she saw the undescribed rage and hatred shadow had against the other that was laughing in his face with shadow standing there trying to contain his strength his body has left.

'now if you excuse me I have to do some work with the black arms before going back down to the planet and bring sonic to his new home.....oh and not forgetting the mobian's that will be use for as a food source for the black arms that you made dwindle after defeating black doom'

 'YOU TOXSIC SCUM! FAKER WON'T LET YOU DO THAT TO HIM OR ME FOR THAT MATTER!'

'he doesn't have to when I can easily have him hypnotize to do what I want him to do and I'll happily enjoy every part of him, body, blood and soul, also with the power of the emeralds coming home with me, I will build the black arms back up to it's former glory and come back here to destroy this pefectic planet you love so much'

with that eclipse walk away, still in the form of shadow leaving the two alone with the helpless mobian's that was crying out for help in the other cells.

-----------------

meanwhile:

sonic and his two friends made their way inside the crater and knew they were dealing with the black arms again as they smash everyone of them they went passed till they use their ears to make there way to the faded cries for help.

as they got closer to the cries, sonic stop the two from going in front of him as he saw shadow walk out of a wall where they can hear the sounds the most with knuckles saying in a whisper to sonic.

'is that shadow, I knew we should never trust that bastard'

sonic couldn't believe it himself as he saw shadow casually walk into another wall, determined to get to the bottom of this and ask him directly on what's going on as he said to the other two

'go and find rouge and help anyone else in there while I go after shadow'

'wait sonic you...'

sonic didn't wait for a reply as he speeded to where shadow went but unknown to the three of them, sonic was really following eclipse.