episode 15

with shadow and the others:

all four of them entered Eggman's lab but found nothing with Tails then suggested that they go to Eggman computer room to find clues on his mainframe however they did saw everything there was also smashed by the black arms including Eggmans robots but Tails didn't lose hope as he took Eggmans hard drive, hopping there would be something on them as they all headed back to tails workshop with him going straight on his computer again to connect to Eggman's drives while the others waited behind him.

Rouge went to Shadow to apologize to him for telling them about his relationship with Sonic but Shadow didn't seem to care as he thought about it and told her

'it was bound to be found out sooner or later, but I wasn't expecting it to be this way'

'I see that your worried about him but don't, we will find him before anything happen to him'

'yea we will and when we do, you are to stay away from him, you alien freak'

knuckles said as he look at Shadow with hatred and disappointment with the black hedgehog only looking away not caring for the echidna comment however rouge did.

'you can't blame shadow for being who he is knuckles and Sonic agreed to feed Shadow so I don't understand why you are upset about this'

'upset.....that blood sucking bastard don't know what Sonic was going though when he had to deal with Eggmans and his robots, with his blood so low that half the times he was falling over from dizziness, he basically put sonic life in danger everyday to satisfy his hunger'

'but like I said knuckles he...'

'and let's not forget those bite marks on him each time me and tails saw him, he was covered in them not telling us who was it that did that to him but now that we know and when we get him back I don't want to see him anywhere near our friend again'

'SHUT THE HELL UP AND DON'T YOU DARE EVEN THINK OF TAKING HIM AWAY FROM HIM!'

shadow snap as he blurted out the truth of how he felt to get all of them to understand why.

'you all don't know how much I care for faker and the reason why I took his blood was for him to stop putting his life at risk while I jump in and take care of it!'

even Tails stop his work as he waited for the drive to load on his computer, swinging his chair to Shadow direction with a confused look as he demanded more information from him with shadow still fuming but spoke to them all in a calm manner.

'don't you all get it, faker is always throwing himself in danger and even you all hated the fact that he dose it all the time.....so what better way is there than draining him to the point where he would just stay at home and be a normal teen for once'

'that isn't your choice to make shadow but I understand that sonic dose put himself at risk and yes sometimes we do see you joining in his fights.....still you have no right to put him in danger like this because your hungry'

'I don't do it because I'm hungry fox, I do it so he can live a normal life and let me deal with Eggman and the rest of the enemy's...you all know that one day, he will get himself killed and yet he refuse to stop playing hero'

they all stood in silents as they knew shadow was right at the fact that sonic has nearly die several times because of him being a hero till the three look up to shadow again as he spoke with sadness in his voice.

'I know what I'm doing is wrong but I already ask him to give it up but he said he wouldn't.....but I already lost maria in the past and now that I have sonic....I can't bear the fact that I would lose him too in the same way she did, trying to save others before themselves...both of them are similar that way, but sonic is someone I can be happy and comfortable with and his smile alone makes me feel like I'm not alone as he looks at me, not as a monster but as his equal and the love he give me is something I would always look forward too when I go home to him....till my dying breath we will together, that's what we promise each other and I intend to keep that promise till the very end....weather you two like it or not'

knuckles and Tails look towards him in silents till knuckles sigh and gave the hedgehog an ultimatum.

'shesh.....fine, but when he comes back I want to hear it from himself that he loves you and if he do then we will step down, however if you continue to hurt him like this then I won't hesitate to kick your ass back to the ARK, got it'

shadow look back at the echidna with an expression of relief with knuckles turning his direction on rouge who gave him a smile and a kiss on the cheek before going up to shadow, telling him sincely.

'thank you shadow at least now we all know you truly feel for big blue'

she place her hand on shadow shoulder as he gave her a playful smirk

'even faker say's to me I can have a heart sometimes'

just then the Tails computer showed everything on Eggman drive with him being proud of himself as he look though and saw the latest contacts Eggman had but stop as he saw a message on the drive pop up with rouges phone number.

'rouge your phone is on here and it's sending us the location'

they were all happy about it but Tails was wounding why till he open a message that was sent with it showing.

'rodents friends that forgot to save me'

here is the location of where me and rodent is but hurry, I was ordered by that alien freak to place a female reproduction organ inside the rodent and he is not too happy about it, so you better get her before I have to be force to look after a pregnant rodent'

'rodent?...EEGMANS WITH HIM!'

Tails was surprised with shadow and rouge remembering that they did leave him behind on the crater but was thankful they did.