episode 19

Shadow threw a chaos spear at Eclipse who was in his full monster form.

Eclipse was hit by the chaos spear but it only left a dent in the strong armor he had and now it was Sonic turn as he then did a super spin dash and hit the monster in the chest, smashing through the cater wall and launching him into the cold dark space.

Eclipse manager to float into space and block the spears that Shadow was aiming at him and swung his fist at sonic super spin dash before he could land a hit.

'YOU TWO ARE GOING TO PAY SEVERELY FOR DEFYING ME!'

he used his own chaos energy to teleport behind Shadow with his razor-sharp claws at the ready to slash him but sonic manage to kick Eclipse to the side before he could with Shadow swinging to his side and grab the monster by the neck before shouting.

'CHAOS BLAST!'

Eclipse was hit full force, destroying most of his impenetrable armour around him with sonic then getting behind him and shadow being in front.

'NOW SHADOW!'

Sonic said as the two use there speed to lung at Eclipse, punching and kicking his in all different directions with the monster not being able to have a chance to react as his armour fell of his body around him till he was batter and bruised from the two attack.

Eclipse was now no longer in his form as he went back to a weaken state, floating upwards as he held on to the pain he wanted to scream out to tell the two hedgehogs in front of him.

'YOU.....TWO....WILL...DIE... ONE WAY OR ANOTHER I'LL HAVE MY ARMY SENT BACK AND!...'

just behind him was a powerful blast that was heard across thew galaxy, turning around only to see the black comet that once's was whole was now spreading across space, burning as they floated in all different directions.

his anger turn to remorse for the black comet as he watch all his work fly away into fiery metros screaming 'no' before he saw Tails's space craft coming their way but turn to the two with shadow floating in front of him holding onto the teens side who was no longer super.

shadow pulled out the gun from his spikes that sonic had got personally made for him and held it between the alien's eyes with a look of discuss and hatred spread across his face before speaking down to him.

'you will never come back to harm what I hold dear'

as shadow spoke he concentrate on sending as much chaos energy into the barrel of the gun with Eclipse glaring at him before cursing him.

'YOU BASTARD!.....YOUR SUPPOST TO ONE OF US!....YOU JUST KILLED YOUR ENTIRE KIND FOR WHAT!......THAT PATHETIC PLANET!'

'not just for them but for also my faker that you try to take away from me'

Shadow was stern when he spoke as Eclipse look at Sonic direction when the teen look back at him with a face of hatred as he held onto his lover side before Shadow spoke with anger and pride.

'now go to hell and take your disgusting kind with you!'

shadow pull the trigger, passing a powerful golden streak though Eclipse head to one of the fiery metro making it explode on impact.

they both saw that Eclipse was completely lifeless with his corpses floating away from them as his purple blood was spreading around him before Shadow super, disappearing before hugging sonic tightly.

all sonic did was hug back the same way as he said 'thank you' to shadow before they both pulled away due to tails space craft coming towards and knuckles opening the door and told the two.

'hurry up and get in you two, we got to pick up rouge before we go back home'

-------------------------------

they all got back on the space craft along with Eggman that was found in the crater when shadow entered to set the C-4's to blow the crater up before they all warp back outside their home planet.

the first thing Tails and knuckles did when they landed back near Tails workshop was ask sonic if everything shadow said was true and they were in a relationship.

sonic could only smile as he said proudly to them both that he was and that he will always be, with the two only sighing as they gave sonic their own option.

'that's great your happy and all but sonic.....he try to drain you from your own blood to get you to stop being a hero, causing you to be in huge risk when your in a battle'

'you shouldn't be with someone who would do that to you sonic!'

knuckles said as he pointed at Shadow with a glare but Sonic could only chuckle at the two as he said something that dumfound them all.

'but I already know he was doing that guy's, so there no need to get upset'

'WHAT!....WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU STOP HIM FROM DOING THAT THEN!'

knuckles shouted as he waited for Sonic reply but sonic couldn't help but turn to look at Shadow before becoming sassy in his tone.

'because it's way more fun for me to have my rival come to my rescue when I'm in danger'

the two friend facepalm from sonic answer while Shadow gave sonic an unamused look before telling Rouge next to him to take care of the rest before walking to the teen and throwing him over his shoulder with the teen protesting for him to put him down.

Shadow turn to the two as he told them 'if they are done questioning faker' with the two only nodding.

'now that's out of the way, we will be going home now faker to clean you up'

'hey...I'm not dirty shadow'

'you are....you got that bastard scent all over you and it's pissing me off'

Shadow said before he and Sonic disappeared with Shadow using chaos control

Rouge went up to Tails and knuckles that was trying to wrap their head around their friend's feelings toward his own rival, asking the two.

'so you believe them now and you will let Sonic stay with Shadow'

'yea, yea we will...we just wanted to make sure that's all, but I have to emit, I never though Shadow would express his feelings when we confront him and he even called Sonic by his name when telling us'

Tails said as he smiled at the two, telling them that the two rivals will find happiness with one another.

'I'm sure they will hun and now....can you two give me a hand handing over Eggman to G.U.N'

knuckles look confused as he told her

'what's the point, he will only escape their cells in a matter of day's'

'I know but Shadow ask me too so he can have some....let's say time alone with big blue before Eggman can destroy the place'