episode 16

'so Eggman is with Sonic at the moment but why?'

Tails questioned as he was thinking but Rouge remembered that Eclipse took him out of his cell, saying that he wanted some female organs transferred into a male, and look at shadow to the sudden realization.

'Eclipse must have been speaking about Sonic when he took Eggman away'

'and now that bastard thinks Sonic will be the perfect mobian to make a new leader with......then it looks like we have no time to lose, knuckles you need to quickly get the master emerald and set it on the ship'

Tails said as Shadow also said he will come back after getting the weapons he needed as he zoomed off to shadow house, walking in with everything as it should be when walking upstairs to the spare bedroom where he store all his personal weapons in but notice the handgun he took on the mission was left on top of the side draw when opening the wardrobe full of weapons.

'i'm sure i took that on the mission with me......did faker find it and bring it back home?'

he knew then that sonic must have been looking for him when he went missing making the black hedgehog smile as he pick it up and place it in the wardrobe.

'I have a much more special gun to use on that scumbag to get faker back'

shadow got the grenades and guns he needed and then pulled out a box with a blue ribbon on it.

'well faker this is the perfect time to use the present you gave me'

as he open it he saw the gun that sonic secretly had made for him in another country with the barrel and slide in red and the rest of it being black with a message engraved on the grip.

'to my one and only, shadow the hedgehog

from the fondness of your faker xx'

shadow had to chuckle to himself as he remembered sonic smiling when giving this to him on the month after they became lovers with the teen telling him to use it wisely as he wouldn't be able to get another one unless everyone found out that he was giving shadow a gift declaring his love for him/

he filled the Magazine with the bullets that came with it and place the gun in his spikes before heading back to tails workshop.

'I will happily make one of these bullet's go straight through that skull of his for trying to take you away from me faker'

---------------

when he got back he saw that everything was ready and the three was waiting for him as he got on board of the space craft with tails telling him that the they can warp over to the location thanks to the master emerald.

'putting the co-ordinates in now, so is everyone ready?'

'let's beat some alien scum while we are at it too right shadow?'

knuckles said as he slam his fist together with shadow replying with a smirk and a nod as he got the rest of his weapons loaded

-----------------------------------------------------------

meanwhile:

Eggman was cleaning up after restitching sonic wounds with the teen then waking up, groaning as his body felt weak with his wound stinging as he moved.

'well I see your up rodent and don't try and open your wound up again, I just restitch it'

Eggman said to the teen with an unamused look while sonic gave him a death glare.

'argh.....you heartless ass, why would you follow that guy's orders in the first place and put that poor girls....whatever it is in me'

'because I value my life and in order to stay alive I had to do it and now the new order is to take care of you and help you give birth to a new abomination that you are soon to have with that  freak'

'LIKE HELL I...ACK..ARGH!'

Sonic was attempting to sit up but Eggman told him it would be best to save his strength for now

'and why the hell would I listen to you asshole'

'because I said so and besides, if you remember you and I have no where to go as we are now heading towards the new black comet right now'

Eggman pointed at the translucent wall where they could see a large metro they were heading towards.

'tsk...like that going to stop me from getting out of here'

'no, but the straps will, and for now your in no condition to fight so just stay put'

Sonic look at his risk and did see he was still strap and demanded that Eggman release him but Eggman refused too with him wanting to tell the teen something important but kept his mouth shut when he saw the wall opening to see Eclipse walking in.

'I see your awake sonic, how are you feeling'

'arh....not you again, get lost I'm really not in the mood to look at your face right now'

'awh....I see it's going to take longer for you to accept choice number 1 but I have an idea....why don't we spend time together before I take you to our home'

'nothing, what you say or do is going to get me to like you so why don't you leave me alone'

'how cold of you to say, but I'm sure you will change your mind sooner or later.......you wait outside'

he demanded as he pointed at Eggman that only scoffed as he left with Eclipse then looking back at the teen with a smile as he sat down next to him, stroking sonic muzzle with the back of his claw.

'shall we make a deal to make you feel better and help you comply?'

'tsk...you give me choices and now you want to make a deal too'

'if it would convince you to be mine a little quicker without you trying to betray me or runaway then, yes'

sonic didn't like were this was going as he saw the smile on Eclipse's face as he ask what's the deal.

'just love me and I promise we will leave your home planet alone and I will also leave shadow be if it would make you happy....it's not like he would be able to find us anyway'

sonic never gave a reply as he had all sorts of thought going though his mind about this deal with Eclipse specking again to convince him more as he saw the teen was thinking about it

'you know that the humans and mobians had trouble last time they were attack by my kind.....do you think they would survive next time we invade?'