episode 17

as the cater was making its way to the new black comet a spacecraft warp behind it but luckily far enough at the time to not be spotted.

inside the spacecraft was four mobian that look in awe as they saw the same comet that try to invade their planet, they all changed their plans as Shadow hated the idea of leaving this new comet alone.

'rouge do you have the explosives at the ready'

rouge said yes as she open the bag full of C-4 but Tails told her to put them away and quickly ran out of the room to then came back in with a larger but lightweight device that was in a shape of a bomb itself.

'use this, it would be way more powerful than the C-4 you got and plus it has the power similar of a nuclear bomb so be carful, however we are going to have to get inside that comet and see if we could put it in the centre somehow to split that thing into pieces'

'how did you manage to make this hun'

'i have these type of things ready for times like these, after all we never know what us and sonic face so I have to make sure we have the best weapon's I can make'

Tails said proudly as he held onto his work but now they all had to make a decision on splitting or staying together but shadow suggested to split so that he and rouge can at least distract the ones on the crater while they rescue sonic.

'are you sure hun because that sounds a little risky?'

'if we go straight to the crater together we would then lose are chances of getting rid of the black comet and if we choose to stay together and destroy the black comet we might put faker at risk himself if they happen to get inside while we detonate it.

'you do have a point shadow......okay me and knuckles can deal with the comet and you too will get sonic'

shadow was fine with the idea as he said good luck to the too with him and rouge going to the sealed room before Tails open the door in side the room they entered to drop them off near the crater while knuckles used the master emerald to give the spacecraft the power for tails to camouflage the craft in with the dark sky. 

-----

with rouge and shadow:

they use their body weight to shift themselves around the crater till they were close enough to grab onto it and climb their way around till they found the opening to where they escape last time, sneaking in with their weapon's at the ready when they entered though the wall.

 they both slowly went further in the corridors till shadow sense the power of the emeralds near by however he had to stop for a moment to get a better trace of where they are.

rouge look back and saw shadow standing there with her then asking in a confused tone why he was

'I sense the emeralds near by but I can sense they are in two different locations with one being very close by but the other one is moving'

'so what should we do then?'

shadow thought for a moment of what the best way could be and decided that they will head to the one that was nearby and then go to the other one.

'but what about sonic hun?'

'remember before Eclipse grab faker, he absorb the emeralds I had and most likely now, Eclipse is the one moving with those emeralds, so if I'm able to get the ones that aren't then I will be able to use the emerald power to kill him with'

'oh I see then you will have to lead us the way then'

  -----------

back with sonic:

'is it a deal then?'

'how do I know you aren't lying to me and you would go and destroy them behind my back....you even said yourself that you would hypnotize me if you truly wanted to, so what stopping you from doing it to make me forget about my home planet'

'then I suggest you let me have what I want if you don't want that to happen....it will be a win, win for the both of us if you do'

sonic knew he was trapped into letting Eclipse have his way and decided that he will go with what Eclipse wanted for now, as he responded by slowly nodding his head to him.

'good then you have my word that we will leave that planet alone along with everyone on it, so now we have decided on the terms, why don't we....how you mobians call it 'shake on it' but, I see your still tie down so how about a kiss instead'

sonic didn't want to as he pulled away when Eclipse try to leaning in but sonic then saw at the corner of his eye though the translucent wall a glance of shadow and rouge, thinking he was just imaging it but saw that Eclipse was about to turn away and if he did he would see the same thing as sonic was.

sonic didn't want to take the risk if it was them and acted quickly as he sat up not caring about his wound, kissing Eclipse on the cheek only for the teen head to be moved in a quick motion with him then being kissed on the lips.

luckily Eclipse had his eyes closed but sonic kept his open, looking in the corner of his eyes to see that shadow and rouge was still in sight but instantly close his eyes as he felt a tongue enter his mouth.

as much as the teen wanted to rip his lips away and run he knew he couldn't and went along with the French kiss to make sure the two wouldn't been seen by him, till Eclipse pulled away with the teen opening his eyes hopping they were gone and luckily they were.

'that's perfect sonic, just keep being like this and we will have no problem in the future, right'

'right'

sonic said as he try his best to agree with him but wanted nothing more than to punch the guy in the face.

with Eclipse then leaving sonic alone with, walking out with a smile and ordered the doctor to walk back in.

Eggman then walk in with his arms crossed with the wall shutting behind him as Eggman was about to say something to the teen but sonic stop him by firmly speaking to the doctor in a venomous growl.

'get these strap off me you fucking asshole now'

Eggman had to stand back for a moment due to never hearing sonic be so angry before but soon went back to his annoyed self before asking the teen why should he

'because shadow and rouge are here so hurry the hell up so we can get out of here'