last episode 20 xxx

while Eggman was being detained, shadow and Sonic were back home, taking a bath together but it still wasn't enough for Shadow as he can still smell the scent of Eclipse on Sonic when they both got out of the tub and walked into the bedroom.

'I'm sure you are smelling his scent because he was here, pretending to be you'

'yea about that...'

shadow pushed Sonic onto the bed and then climb on top of him, looking at the teen who couldn't help but be nervous as he thought Shadow was angry with him but the black hedgehog showed a playful smirk as he toyed his lips with his thumb.

'I won't blame you for that as I even saw that he was a dead splitting image of me....however I really don't like his scent on you and this damn room'

'well I can start cleaning'

'cleaning is not what I had in mind faker.....more like replace, and right now the smell of his scent is really pissing me off'

'Heh...oh you look it'

sonic was trying to be playful but shadow gave him a serious look making the teen gulp as he was turn over on to his stomach to be told to not move from that spot while shadow left for a moment.

shadow came back to see the teen laying in the same place where he left him and then climb back onto of him with sonic thinking about what shadow was going to do but soon felt his arms being moved behind his back with something clicking around his risk.

'hey shadow...are you cuffing me?'

sonic question as he suddenly blindfolded too and was then pulled to his knees resting on the bed with shadow sitting on the teens lower legs, pulling sonic close as he started moving his hands down to his inner thigh causing the teen to shiver as shadow whispered in a slow seductive tone.

'it's going to take more than one round to get the scent off of you and this room so I'm going to keep you cuffed so I can do all what I want to do with you, for as many time I want, starting by rubbing my hands all over your body'

shadow was rubbing between sonic legs to get his member to appear, making the teen let out small light moans as shadow spoke again in the same way.

'then I will kiss and lick every inch of you, starting with right here'

shadow gently kissed the teens neck before pulling out his tongue from the bottom all the way to the top sending delightful shivers to the younger one who just kept quiet and enjoyed shadow, leaving love marks on him.

'and while I'm doing all this to you and I know just how much you enjoy them....I'm also going to do the things you don't want me to do to you and you'll enjoy it won't you, faker' 

'but I....hate...this kinda thing'

'I know but, like I said you'll enjoy it and....it's the least you can do for tainting this room'

'Mmmm...alright what ever makes you happy...I guess'

'good then let's start'

shadow tilt sonic head to the side to French kiss him, sliding his tongue in to glide on the teens sweet spots that he knew would make sonic melt for him to be then rewarded with him getting into it more as the younger one made a muffle moan as shadow continue to rub between his legs.