episode 6

the next morning:

sonic opened his eyes from his slumber, stretching before getting out of bed but soon felt the repercussions of last night from his neck and rear.

groaning he went to the bathroom to run a bath before going back into the bedroom to wake up Shadow.

'shadow wakey, wakey come on Mr sunshine'

sonic shook the black hedgehog gently till Shadow open his eyes, looking at the teen in confusion before sitting up with Sonic cheerfully saying morning to him while Shadow didn't say a word.

'you okay shadow, is there something wrong?'

'no I'm alright.....just surprised I slept so well that's all'

sonic just chuckled as he told shadow that he always sleep like a log when he's sleeping with him before telling shadow to get up and head to the bathroom with shadow doing what the teen said.

when standing he notice his body was feeling much lighter and less tense than he usually was with him more stunned at the fact that he slept though the night when he rarely sleeps, as he walk in the bathroom and saw the teen sitting in the large bath tub laying back with him then patting the water, telling him in a soft gentle tone.

'come on shadow get in, it's the right temperature just the way you like it'

shadow didn't want to but he was interested with the tub full of water and decided that he will get in and give it a try.

shadow got in and sat down with sonic smiling at him before telling him to turn around with shadow then turning paranoid thinking what the teen might do. 

'why do you want my back turn on you for'

'just do it already shadow, you know I'm not going to hurt you'

shadow sigh as he turn around for the teen thinking nothing about it till he felt water being pour gentle down his back giving the black hedgehog a pleasant sensation go though his body with a pair of soft hands that was smothered in gel, soaping up with each rub he did on his back.

shadow never felt anything so pleasant to the point that it made him clear his mind for the first time with no worries or stress even coming to thought while sonic rub his back some more before moving his hands up to massage his shoulders causing shadow to lay back on sonic enjoying the feeling of this new paradise.

'you seam's more tense than usually, was your mission that bad'

'you could say that it still ongoing at the moment'

'ongoing?.....so you would have to go back to G.U.N today.....that would then give me the time to find the missing mobian's then'

shadow peaceful smile soon turn to annoyance as he told the teen to not worry about working today and just spend time with him.

'really but what about your mission and the mobian's that are missing shadow?'

'don't worry about that, just carry on rubbing my shoulders like you just did just now and I will help you find them tomorrow.....please'

'wow somebody's needy today, you never say please to me.....okay but you have to make sure you keep your word on that'

sonic sigh but was glad to hear that shadow was going to stay with him as he continue to give him a massage while shadow lay back more, relaxing his back and clearing his mind with him trying to reassure himself that sonic will never find those missing mobian's.

shadow mind:

so far so good the boy doesn't realize I'm not shadow thanks to the power of hallucination I done before he turn the light on.

I'll get the emerald soon from this hedgehog and then I'll go back to the ship with the army ready to leave this planet before taking the mobians we need.....but till then, it wouldn't hurt to enjoy the comforts that shadow experience just for today with his wonderful lover of his who had the most divine blood I have ever tasted......heh poor shadow must be going nuts in that cell knowing I'm down here with only creature he seam's so found of.

the one that was posing as shadow decided that he would enjoy the new feelings he was receiving, just for today so he can experience the benefits of being a mobian while distracting sonic from ever finding the mobian's till he got the last emerald he needed from him.

--------------------

later:

they were both laying on the bed with the shadow enjoying the warmth from the other while they both lay down together with sonic sighing out of boredom till he remembered what he was promised a week ago.

'hey shadow can we go out and fight like you promise we would do'

he was confused with sonic request as he thought both of them had a interment relationship and was wounding why he would think he would want to fight.

'fight?....I thought we like one another so why would you want to do something that cause harm to me'

'did you hit your head or something, you promise we would see who the strongest out of both of us and the reward for the winner will be whatever the loser request of him'

''then if I win this fight I can request for the emerald and this little charade will be over before the day ends''

'if that's what you want then I suggest you be prepared to be the loser'

sonic smirk at the other as he accepted it as a challenge one that he is determined to win as they both headed outside in front of the house and on the bottom of the large green hill with nothing to disturb the two and their challenge.

'okay now you know the rules shadow, no chaos spear or teleportation, just fist and kicks and not forgetting our speed of course'

'no use of chaos energy.....fine, this will still be easy for me either way'

'Heh careful shadow, I'm not goanna go easy on you because I like you'

'then you better put up a good fight like as if it going to be your last'

they both took their positions, separating themself by 20 steps then turn to one another direction till sonic start the fight.

'READY, GET SET, FIGHT!'