episode 14

shadow was pulled in before the door closed to see that it was knuckles that help him in but unfortainley the echidna wasn't so happy with the black hedgehog as he glared at him, demanding that he follow to the cockpit with him.

shadow didn't have much choice and decided he would do what the echidna has asked of him as they both went inside to see the same expression on Tails with Rouge looking down to the ground not daring to face him.

shadow was wondering why but was punched across the face by knuckles as soon as the door closed shouting.

'WHY DID YOU GRAB SONIC BY THE NECK AND PRATICLEY HAND HIM OVER TO THE ENEMY!'

shadow held onto his cheek where knuckles hit and shouted back to defend himself.

'I DIDN'T WANT TO EITHER YOU IDIOT, BUT THAT BASTARD HAD DOOM'S EYE AND IT CONTROLED ME THE MOMENT I LOOK AT IT!'

'THAT'S THE MOST SHITIEST EXCUSE I HAVE EVER HEARD YOU BASTARD!'

the two where about to leap on one another till rouge step in between the two, holding her hand out in front of both of them

'enough both of you, fighting with each other is not going to get us no where and right now we have other things to worry about'

'rouge is right you two, so knuckles you will have to save the beating for later but right now we need to get the mobian's back home and then find where Eclipse has took sonic'

the two step back with both of them comlying to rouge and Tails request with the two tail fox making a plan on what to do next.

'right now we need to get the mobians home and after that we will all have to work together to find sonic and take down Eclpise, did you two have your phones on you at all?'

'no they were taken from us when we got captured why do you ask'

rouge said as she remeberd that their phones have trackers on them and ask tails if that was why he ask.

'yes that's why but i just hope i will be able to get a signal to were they are but then we will still have a problem of getting there, without the emerald making our travel more quicker to get there'

'then will use the master emerald if we have to, I know that it's still on the altar on my island'

'great then we have a plan and in the meantime, shadow...'

Tails and the other two look at shadow direction as tails said with his arms cross

'i think you have some explaining to do about you and sonic'

shadow glared at rouge as she look down, making a guess that she had said something to the two before agreeing and started speaking the truth about sonic and his so called relationship behind close doors of sonic home.

------

back on the planet:

as they landed the mobian's got off, thanking Tails and knuckles and also wishing them luck to find their hero as they left to go to their homes while Tails took the three to his workshop, going straight to his computer but unfortunately he wasn't able to get a signal on the trackers of shadow and rouges phones.