you've got me in a (cupid's) chokehold

𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔤𝔤𝔢𝔯 𝔴𝔞𝔯𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰 𝔩𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔡 𝔦𝔫 𝔬𝔭𝔢𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔲𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔯'𝔰 𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔢

sapnap glances over at punz, looking at the tiktok that the blond boy is watching. it is about some show that sapnap doesn't know so, uncaring, he just looks away again.

the pair of them are just sitting around in sapnap's room, waiting for who knows what.

dream is out on his first official date with george, the pair of them going on some walk or something to have a picnic, and sapnap and punz had considered following the pair but decided against it since neither boy could actually be bothered.

plus, they figured that dream would be able to make it awkward enough on his own without them intruding.

so instead they are sitting around. sapnap thinks that they're waiting for dream's date to finish so he can fill them in on how it has gone, though they haven't really discussed it, so they are moreso just sitting around and doing nothing to pass the time.

"do you think i could do this?" punz asks, angling his phone to invite sapnap to watch the video.

it's some fighting video that sapnap really doesn't care about but he sits through the fifteen seconds away, watching as one huge guy twists the other into some kind of body lock, pinning him to the ground.

"no," sapnap answers with an annoying smile and a shrug, looking back at his own phone and holding in a laugh at the offended look he sees in his peripheral.

"i could," punz argues.

"sure," sapnap answers sarcastically, purposefully trying to rile his friend up.

punz huffs, snatching sapnap's phone out of his hands.

"wha-"

"i'm proving you wrong," punz says, taking both of their phones and putting them on the bedside cabinet. "sit up."

"no way, it's cheating if i'm already sitting down, that's like half the skill," sapnap tells him.

"fine," punz says, getting up off of the bed. he steps over to the door where there is the most floor space and gestures sapnap over with a quick hand wave and an impatient, "come on then."

the ravenette scoffs at his friend's childishness but gets up anyway, heading over to the free space. "i don't even-"

sapnap is cut off when punz grabs his arm, stepping to the side and spinning the ravenette's body so he had his arm in an army lock behind his back.

"ow!" sapnap shouts in complaint, "get off, idiot, that doesn't count, i wasn't ready."

punz groans but let's go, stepping back.

sapnap shakes his arm off, turning back to face the blond with a glare. "that hurt," he scolds light-heartedly. "you're going down for that."