Intro

Title 我靠氪金基建拯救世界 I rely on kryptonite infrastructure to save the world
Author 我去买香菜

I just practiced the infrastructure game The infrastructure mad girl who reached the full level was suddenly pulled into another world with the full level skills.
Landing in a small town with no grass and few people, not only the roof is leaking, monsters are rampant, but the level above her head has become [Lv.1].

The system actually asked her to save the world?

Lianyun: "Let me calm down..."
"Your full-level skills have been updated."
Lianyun: "I don't..."
"Your gold coins have arrived."
Lianyun faced the long string of numbers behind the gold coins Silent for a few seconds: "...I can learn."

So Lian Yun's future life becomes: lack of seeds? Cultivate full-level players to copy online for you!
Lack of food? With a full level of fishing, she will catch you a seafood buffet in minutes!
Lack of funds? ...Are you looking down on me!

The rumors about the town of Boo Boo are getting more and more widespread.
The caravans passing by were all sold out, and they pulled a few carts of gold coins and washed their hands in the gold basin.
After a few months, the monsters who heard the news became fat and fat, running around the streets happily with bricks in their mouths to build a new city.
Even the bandits who did evil nearby were escorted to the town by Lian Woduan. After the labor reform, they all said peacefully that they were influenced by the plants that could speak here, and they would have to plant them for another year!

-

Lianyun has always been a beautiful lord who is enthusiastic about helping the poor.
I heard that her first loyal little believer couldn't develop because she was too poor?
Spend gold coins to buy blood bottles to upgrade equipment and let him upgrade his number! Don't come to see her until this box of gold coins is gone!
What? I heard that little believers lack self-esteem and lack of love because of family reasons?
Lianyun will send another warmth, so that he can develop both physically and mentally!

Many years later, I was eagerly asked by many younger generations: "How did you manage to turn an abandoned town into the number one town in the whole mainland, and also captured the heart of the number one paladin in the mainland, making him willing to give up your qualification to inherit the country for you!?"

Lianyun lit a cigarette in a deep state. jpg, grabbed the gold coins and threw them out: "Money ability."
After speaking, she glanced back quickly, and added: "There is still sincerity!"
Top of head [Lv.99 】The beautiful man behind her held the bag of gold coins expressionlessly, and his ears burst red when he heard the last sentence.
He never cared about the title of paladin or common people. He only cares about whether his faith is willing to give himself a little more.

-
There are racial melees in another continent, lack of food, and there are all kinds of monsters around the living place.
This situation has been maintained for thousands of years, until a small town in the desert was born.
Legend has it that the lord of the small town is so rich that a country can be rivaled, and the gold coins exposed between his fingers can kill people.
She leads the most loyal paladins, summons the bravest warriors, tames monsters, expands territories, quells wars, and breaks injustice.
This year is a new era for the entire continent.

Reading/Lightning Avoidance Guide:

1. The crazy witch lord who is dedicated to krypton gold infrastructure × born for faith and loyal little believer
2. The pace is a little slow, and the heroine has big golden fingers.
3. In the late stage of adventure, the infrastructure content is reduced.

Content tags: Big Adventure  Infrastructure

Search keywords: Protagonist: Lianyun, Lanna┃ Supporting roles: Lina, Luo, everyone in the town┃ Others: Infrastructure

One sentence introduction: Sorry, the rich really do whatever they want

Conception: Down-to-earth construction, One step at a time.