Chapter 51 - 60

ʚChapter 51

    =========================================================================================================================================================================================================

    _

    Lianyun sent someone to send this talkative provocateur to the city lord for them to deal with, while he brought a few guards back to the hotel.

    After discussing with the proprietress, she reserved the hall on the first floor to handle affairs for them.

    The first report came soon.

    Then came the second, and the third...

    Buck took the people to record, and Lanna went out with the guards to check one by one.

    In just one afternoon, they received nearly a hundred reports. Lanna ran back and forth with a few pairs of people, and went out again before even having time to eat.

    Lian Yun gave him two bottles of blood to replenish his strength, and bought some parsnip wine for the guards.

    In the end, Lian Yun cheered them up: "You guys work hard, and you will earn overtime pay when you come back!"

    As soon as these words came out, the guards who were a little tired immediately cheered up.

    After a whole afternoon of busy work, the frequency of reporting gradually decreased.

    When it was just getting dark, Lanna returned to the hotel with his hands after checking the last house.

    "The ones that can be determined now are four in total." Buck and Lanner came to a conclusion after communicating.

    In fact, nearly a hundred reports were within Lian Yun's expectations. Once this matter surfaced, it would inevitably cause panic, and it is not impossible for people to lose power.

    Although the workload is a bit larger, fortunately the result is accurate.

    Buck spread the map of Kuoge City on the table and analyzed it to Lian Yun: "These four households are scattered around the city. It will be very troublesome to arrest and guard them all. I don't know if they calculated it like this." Lian Yun

    looked Wei Lian: "Which organization has the most frequent contact with at present?"

    Buck's finger landed on a circled place in the north of the city: "The husband of this family has lung disease and has no money for medical treatment, and the woman has no job. The neighbors nearby have found out..." Buck paused, and Jamie took the opportunity to help

    him Said the unspeakable words: "Women go out early and return late to seduce other men."

    Lianyun couldn't help frowning: "Really?"

    Lanna, who went to verify the truth, nodded: "Many neighbors said that she has been caught several times. This time, especially in the past half month, she has become more and more famous, and her reputation has become worse and worse."

    Being caught in bed by someone else's wife, what good reputation can there be.

    "And the neighbors around said that she didn't go out all day today."

    Without a moment's hesitation, Lian Yun immediately took people to the north of the city.

    Not long after, they stopped in front of a small house.

    The dark wooden door seems to have been repainted not long ago.

    The surrounding neighbors saw a huge group of people, and they poked their heads out of the door one after another. Seeing them stop, everyone gathered together.