Chapter 191 - 195

ʚChapter 191

    ====================

    Lianyun hurriedly put on his clothes, Lina also rushed downstairs when she heard the sound, and they followed Hera to Luo's residence.

    Nora had already treated Luo's wound. Seeing a few people, she pursed her lips, frowned and shook her head.

    Luo An sat quietly on the chair, his eyes were covered with black gauze, and his skin was so white that it was almost transparent.

    He slightly hooked the corners of his lips: "My lord, you are here."

    "Are you crazy!?" Lian Yun quickly walked up to Luo, but couldn't even bear to reprimand him.

    "What do you think! How could..."

    Lian Yun stopped, taking a deep breath to adjust his choked voice.

    Luo smiled: "I don't want to be used."

    "I don't have any memories before being exiled. I'm used to the darkness, so it's not bad." "

    If I want to cause trouble to the town because I have eyes , I would rather not.”

    He healed his eyes, and since then Hamke can perceive everything through his eyes, the eyes are connected to nerves, and he can’t control himself not to think about things related to the town.

    Even if he doesn't participate in those things anymore, he can't keep those things from lingering in his mind.

    "What's more, I saw my lord."

    "It's enough."

    Luo smiled softly and calmly expressed his thoughts.

    He looked at Lian Yun without blinking for a long time last night, just to remember her appearance.

    "Luo..." Lian Yun squatted in front of him, and he could even see undried blood from the bottom of the gauze.

    How much pain he must have had.

    "I want my lord to promise me one thing."

    Luo pinpointed Lianyun's position accurately, and stretched out his hand to touch her wrist.

    "You must complete your task," Luo said, "I believe that you will not let me sacrifice a pair of eyes in vain." Luo is so keen,

    even if he only saw him for a few tens of minutes last night, he noticed Arriving at Lianyun's worries and anxieties.

    "I know my lord is very worried about failure."

    Luo gently held Lianyun's wrist, his body temperature was cold, and his tone was extremely firm.

    "If it's an adult, it's definitely possible."

    Lianyun led his people to Yuewan City, the people in Yuewan City avoided, and a large number of teams crowded the streets and alleys.

    Lianyun stood on the city wall and nodded to Lanna beside him.

    Lanna turned around and waved to the soldiers in the city who were ready to go.

    The city gate was wide open, and tens of thousands of soldiers drove flying gerbils, filing out, rushing towards the direction of the new city like a broken bamboo.

    Lianyun and Lanna also ran in the middle of the team on Xiaobai, followed by the mermaid patriarch.

    The team quickly saw the new city, and just as agreed in the letter, the gates of the city had been opened wide.